Nike Air Stab - Grey/White.........?

So does anyone know where to find these yet? PYS is sold out and every store I've called doesnt have them.

Damn I still need these.

I'm regretting passing up these on PYS.
frown.gif

I need to check spots in my city, see if they're on sale. Stuff like this doesn't sell well where I live.

they should have throw some infared on these!but there still clean!I'd get them.....

they should have throw some infared on these!but there still clean!I'd get them.....

BAY AREA FOLKS- If you're willing to make the trip to Vacaville, then you'll be happy to know that the Nike Outlet has a FSR for $49.99!! Picked up 2pair on Super Bowl Sunday. Happy hunting!

we have these at Ontario Mills Outlet for $49.99. i didnt know people even liked these...the shape is way off

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

BAY AREA FOLKS- If you're willing to make the trip to Vacaville, then you'll be happy to know that the Nike Outlet has a FSR for $49.99!! Picked up 2 pair on Super Bowl Sunday. Happy hunting!
Did they have a good supply of them at Vacaville??? I really want a pair of these but can;t make it out there til the weekend and I don;t think theyship there...

i know a store around my way has had them for a minute...but im waiting cuz they always mark their shoes down a $%^! load so another week or two. they arereally nice but if you can get them at an outlet for 50 thats pretty cheap. wish i was still in the bay...stupid college

Back
Top Bottom