Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Left pair $29 in kids, right pair is $69 in mens at foot locker. Think they have a couple other kids pairs for $29.

Go to the website, select a size and a barcode shows up at the bottom. Go to the store and have them scan the barcode and order and it’s free shipping.

The kids pair is a cheap leather, it’s not that felt like the mens unfortunately.

83F9232F-70B2-4C1F-BD3F-7E8E027F38EE.jpeg
wow, we're considering that felt like material a better material

conceited.gif

Reactions: ejb
Starting to realize I should double up on these neo teals I absolutely love them and pulled the trigger for retail right when they dropped. The discounts they been going on blowing my mind does any one know where I can hit a lick on another pair of these (size 9.5)? I decided if I ever had to start my collection all over again or become a 5-10 pair rotation type head that these would be a very key pair

I’ve worn my pair 3 times max but went hard in them on a vacation bicycle ride around a island. They’ve been on ice since and will probably stay there until next year. I like to break shoes out 2 years down the line when they’re all but forgotten about.

Def slept on a double up, but like many now think I should grab another. If any deals are seen please post in here..

Nike outlet has these for $109.99. If the price drops any further, I’ll definitely grab a pair.

Nike outlet has these for $109.99. If the price drops any further, I’ll definitely grab a pair.

Saw them at my outlet (Sanatoga) for the same price. Tried then on, but for that price, I'd rather buy a Huarache, as they are much more comfy.

I saw them at Nike outlet for 109.99 and im waiting for a discount. The black and white cw is nice also. If the neo teals fit my feet better I probably would've bought on sight but neither half down or tts felt right.

Back
Top Bottom