Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

pimp.gif

I guess people think that they can just post a bunch of B.S. to get their post count up and then be able to sell stuff here. What they DONT read is that on topof the 300 post count u need to have been an active member for 3 MONTHS.

Originally Posted by stead up

Seriously!!!! can someone please explain to me whats so special about these shoes, cause they dont look all that to me!
To each his own my friend. No one really needs to explain why a shoe is speical to them. Its what they like. It is what makes us unique. So justbecause you dont like a sneakers doesnt mean the next man doesnt. So instead of flaming people and bringing negativity into this thread, just dont post myfriend....

i guess it depends on wat kind of shoes u like and wen u got into shoes,, if u play bball and were into kicks in the mid 90's chances are u gonna lovethese cuz u remember them and had them or didnt have them n wanted them, if u just go into sneakers recently n love sbs chances are ur gonna say somethinglike no one cares about these shoes,,, i dunno to each is own regardless if u dont like,, thats u not everyone else

lol money is a cornball tho....he posted in my collection post sayin some of my kicks might be fake.....I asked how he figured they were fake....he said cuz Ihave to many shoes and the box's don't match the shoes lmao.....there's nothing in my collection that's fake.....smh do us all a favor and logoff of nt

To: icopjordans82
On: 02/27/09 11:00 AM
Subject: Hello
^^^^LMAO DUDE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! WHO COLLECT SHOES FOR A LIVING? SO YOU BUY SHOES NOT TO WEAR THEM, BUT TO POST THEM ON A WEBSITE SO EVERYONECAN SEE THEM!!!!!! WHAT A LAME! YOU MUST BE LIKE 50 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
GET A LIFE LAME........

lmao I see some1 caught feelings about what I said....lol if u look at my collection pics u can see that I do wear my shoes....im not respondin nomore to u ura cornball and that's it YOUNGIN

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

lol money is a cornball tho....he posted in my collection post sayin some of my kicks might be fake.....I asked how he figured they were fake....he said cuz I have to many shoes and the box's don't match the shoes lmao.....there's nothing in my collection that's fake.....smh do us all a favor and log off of nt LIFE

fixed
wink.gif

Nike is doing their thing this year, hopefully it stays that way. Start of the year with the Eggplant foams, Griffey's, later in the year we get these;plus prestos are dropping throughout the year.
pimp.gif

I Don't Believe This Has Been Shared Yet But Here's Yet Another Early Glance Of A Nike Retro Thanks To Underground Artists WALE Picture Is PrettyBlurry But I Think You Guys Get The Idea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Airjaded

is there a release date on these?

"Fall" which means late summer. Retro products don't usually have an exact release date, they just start to trickle through.

Back
Top Bottom