Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

i know im goin 2 get clowned but when are these dropping again? swear im goin 2 have no $ by the summer

Originally Posted by Xnyles

^^^ your not gonna get clown on there isn't a release date yet but fall 09.

word..wow i have plenty time 2 save..thanks man..now i just need a actual release date for the 1/2 cent royal pennys

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

those are some ugly shoes
smh.gif

just bought a pair of the black/neon OGs so I'll probably just get the white/blues, even with the skimpy air bubbles. still looks dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

those are some ugly shoes
smh.gif

just bought a pair of the black/neon OGs so I'll probably just get the white/blues, even with the skimpy air bubbles. still looks dope
pimp.gif

Yeah, I just bought a pair of OG Neons. They should be here tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I'm copping the Neon/Volts for sure...wasn't really feeling em til I actually saw them on....now I gotta have a pair...

damn!!!, i remember I had a pair of these back in High school. I don't even remember what I did with those. Loved them when I had them tho. Can't waitfor these to drop again. 09 looks to be a good year. We got the Penny's...Griffey's,...Bo's...and now these,....im laying off of jordans for a longwhile.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

thoroughly impressed... just not really at that price.. top of the line performance 2009 nikes dont run that much.. unless these can have some performance qualities, i dont know

isn't that exactly what the shoes retailed for back in '97? why would the price drop?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

WallyHopp wrote:

thoroughly impressed... just not really at that price.. top of the line performance 2009 nikes dont run that much.. unless these can have some performance qualities, i dont know

isn't that exactly what the shoes retailed for back in '97? why would the price drop?
grin.gif

Remember what was posted about Nike trying to up their revenue?

They know well these are likely to be well under MSRP shortly after release. Only reason they have a $160 sticker on them is so they can charge a little morefor them.

Back
Top Bottom