Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

and people were saying LE = Limited
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Pip and Penny #s as stated weeks ago....waitin for that 50
devil.gif

What is the style number and color code on these?

Anybody know if these will land in Finishline stores?

so what's the word on online release? and are these somewhat limited? i went to this bigger footlocker around my area and they only got 1 size run orsomething.

Originally Posted by abernja

Not sure if they will drop in Finishline or not, but Eastbay & Footlocker will have them I think.

Style # 366724-071
Colorway: Black/Volt

People who are saying that these are sitting on shelves probably live in D.C./MD/VA or NYC. Other parts of the country didn't get these in abundance(similar to a foamposite or flightposite release).

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Not sure if they will drop in Finishline or not, but Eastbay & Footlocker will have them I think.

Style # 366724-071

People who are saying that these are sitting on shelves probably live in D.C./MD/VA or NYC. Other parts of the country didn't get these in abundance (similar to a foamposite or flightposite release).

some store in the DMV didnt even get em yet...i went to georgetown earlier and majors said they havent received em yet

You mean the Pippen I, and no they aren't. Well, to me they aren't. They're more comfy than the Pippen I.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Style # 366724-071

People who are saying that these are sitting on shelves probably live in D.C./MD/VA or NYC. Other parts of the country didn't get these in abundance (similar to a foamposite or flightposite release).

they sittin out here in the Bay. i don't think people want to spend 160 on them right now

saw em in person ysterday they look real good, love the green, but i cant drop 160 for them, i doubt many will so maybe theyll drop the price down

Yeah. Reggie wore the white/navy for a spell. Sam Mitchell wore the blk/silver, when he was a member of the T'Wolves.

I've seen Reggie wear the black/volts as well a few times I believe with the road jersey. I miss the days of NBA on NBC and that theme song. lol

Back
Top Bottom