NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.2 MID....Fall '10 PICS****

Gza,

Nice tshirt/kick combo. The Tebows look amazing!  Bored the other day and figured I'd snap a few trainer pics. Hopefully a pair of tebows to join the family shortly.  Awaiting shipment info from Eastbay.
29326654bfc88dc2f2eb0da44c8add6549a34f93.pjpg

Thanks Bryscooplaygrif

That's a nice picture. I love the Griffeys and Petersons!!

Dope pic. Making me look @ those Petersons too
laugh.gif

I'm not as excited about the Tebows as I was @ first.

Instead, I'm starting to fiend for these.

nike-air-max-trainer-1-retro-1.jpg

And, I've been wearing the hell out of these. Love'em.

15rxxeb.jpg

ebay sellers going crazy.. at the same time, they are being bought up for those prices.

yet 2000 at1 chloros sit for days at $175 bin. I dont get the world we live it.. I guess thats a good thing. I dont like the same things as the hypebeasts

Does anyone know how limited these were? it seemed like ndc and eastbay received only a few size runs..

Man I slept on the tebows, I didn't think they were going to be THAT limited.  Any other stores supposed to get more pairs or is that it?

They're definitely not $400-worthy
laugh.gif
. A lot of capitalization off of who he is basically. I still don't see even the hardcore Tebow or Gator fan shelling out that much for'em.

Has anybody seen these at any champs stores at all?  Figured since eastbay got a few maybe they were like the griffeys.

no one knew about the release of these at santa monica except for a few people it seemed like, they didn't even hype them up at the store. I asked organizing the raffle if i could see them and he was suprised that i knew about them. after everyone saw them in line people started scooping them up left and right it seemed like just to resell smh

WHO ELSE ORDERED OR GOT THEM FROM GOODS????......JUST CALLED AND THER ALL SOLD OUT ALREADY!!!!! 
mad.gif
......DAMN AND OTHER PLACES LEFT THAT MIGHT HAVE THESE????

Sold out on my size when they opened this morning, but my buddy was able to call in. He was fortunate because someone had cancelled their order.

I ordered mine from Goods on Friday..they still had most sizes..i was glad they had a 10.5 and i copped the shirt as well..the shirt was sellin faster than the shoes i believe..

Originally Posted by johngotty

Dope pic. Making me look @ those Petersons too
laugh.gif

I'm not as excited about the Tebows as I was @ first.

Instead, I'm starting to fiend for these.

And, I've been wearing the hell out of these. Love'em.

15rxxeb.jpg
I want a pair bad, hoping my local Champs put them on sale soon. Might have to use a coupon.

for if I'm but Niketowns have the PE trainer 1.2 for $69.97 just picked up the BO's

Back
Top Bottom