Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Anyone else cop the Draculas this morning?

Thought I missed out on SNKRS but got an order confirmation e-mail.

E967D6E7-58D5-4FB0-B329-D00D18CE31C7.jpeg
AD49E3CD-3482-40F4-B89F-A5CE50BFDC03.jpeg

For some reason I think people will regret not buying those speckle greens once they are gone.

The color blocking is pretty much OG like, and are the speckles really that bad? I mean, they would be worse if they were 3M which I don't think they are...

And with not much AT3s releasing....

Order the Air trainer 3 Laser Blue on 11/7 from Schrittmacher and got sent the Air Trainer 3 Deep Royal Blue joints. Shipping took 21 days and I was looking forward to that Laser Blue colorway since nobody where I lived had that colorway. Beyond pissed!!!!!
Update: Today (11/30); I contacted the shop and explained to them what happened. They offered a refund and was told that I can keep the Deep Royal Blue joints for free.

EEA78D25-8496-41C5-A7B6-F96807BAF7AC.jpeg

Last edited:

Never get tired of looking at the OG colorways. Ironically, in '88 I never liked the medicine ball colorway, however, I have two of those retros and no other OG colorways (not counting the "USA" version of the OG Navy). Come on Nike, why wait so long!!!

The new Nike color for the Medicine ball is like a brown and it's called Ginger. The Spike Lee medicine balls color is called just "Medicine Ball" for the color. Has the OG Spike Lee Medicine Ball color ever appeared on any other Nike sneaker or just the Bo's?

Edit: I know about the dunks but I am not sure that they are the same colorway as the AT3. Seems like it has more brown. I could be wrong about that.
IMG_6476_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom