:nerd:

collabs_store IG
10354507_630292913727692_1593539685_n.jpg

10296802_282152411962367_297855875_n.jpg

And...

10358298_1405883489693123_1274718297_n.jpg
are the red ones for real? cause if they are i need them asap

these new med ball look like 09 mold & mats with just a mesh collar instead

the widely spaced perforations just look sloppy....early pics of the 2012 chlorophyll at1 had the wide perf but then the released was much better - so i hope this can happen

argh!!! 09 mold has banana toe syndrome

I hope Nike does these justice. This is one of the few shoes that I have escaped my clutches that I need in my stacks.

Another pic from Collab Store's IG.

Reds look ok... dunno if I'd buy them though...

10369516_1472017329699851_1868343164_n.jpg

I prefer the white outsole/outrigger though.

supreme-nike-air-trainer-twii-2.jpg

Poor-man's Toro IV's? LOL.

Last edited:
Not sure if those med's are the actual retail version? if so it must be some leftover stock from 09 cause those are identical to that same pleather junk

Yeah I'm hoping the shape and leather of the Med Balls looks like the Jockey IIIs that just came out those have been the best shaped IIIs I've see in a while.

What I really wish they would do is a Vintage pack like last year but with Med Balls, Chlorphylls, and grey/yellow 91s as close to OG as possible. I'd double up on all 3.

These?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OTfFynJMGm4/TyFxV_qzv3I/AAAAAAAAEiY/FDeRHAA8pDU/s1600/img990.jpg
500x1000px-LL-315f1740_1988xbfx9s.jpeg

Off topic a touch. I wish those air trainer 1 low st's that are out now looked more like this..
350x700px-LL-b8ad1575_2lbdyrc.jpeg

Todays safari/elephant print is a joke. So childish looking.

I got tons of photos saved up from over the years, especially catalog scans. Those two googlepages are more about the retro form than originals. I just posted a couple on the top of the pages.
yea those are the ones at the top. thats the only pic I've ever been able to find of them. 

Last edited:
Yeah I'm hoping the shape and leather of the Med Balls looks like the Jockey IIIs that just came out those have been the best shaped IIIs I've see in a while.

What I really wish they would do is a Vintage pack like last year but with Med Balls, Chlorphylls, and grey/yellow 91s as close to OG as possible. I'd double up on all 3.

they should do a two double vintage packs....

one pack should be the air cross trainer low with air trainer tw

the other should be the air cross trainer low II with the air trainer tw II

TWs. Damn I always forget those and every time I see an old pic I'm like "damn I still want those". Also Trainer Max 93s I'm surprised those have never been done with multiple retros of the Air Force Max B and the Air Max 93s. I feel like it would make sense if Nike dropped things more cyclical with the OG releases but then again they're not trying to sell to us, they're selling to less-informed, less nostalgic consumers.

^
ya, but they still need types like us so the the less informed know what to buy

therefore we are still needed! it wouldn't work so effectively w/o us ha ha, now would it?

Last edited:
who are we kidding?

They couldn't get the trainer max grey/yellow right the first time, nor the second time it just released. It's a miracle shoes get produced that look somewhat close

21d35d3449cc6327c7afc405b1646cfdac73121.pjpg

A nappy sueded bright yellow with an almost hue of blue grey shoe is a MAINSTAY in the bo line and they treat that model like crap as well. The day we get a cross trainer I - IV retro is the day I do something crazy and get thrown in jail.

They've already done a Women's model that had a shape of the E trainer line from the late 80s, but a midsole of a trainer sc high iii
http://solesirius.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nike-wmns-air-esc-high.jpg

ANYTHING is possible with them, and I'm constantly left scared for whats ahead

Last edited:
Funny story about those.. Back In college around 2004, I remember this random classmate wearing a pair of those regal blues. So damn white and clean and fresh. So basic but damn I wanted them... At the time I was in my infancy of getting into trainers, bo's, mcenroes etc... It wasn't until that winter of 2004 that I saw some air trainer 1 lows (that whole restoration rebirth pack had just released). I never had the balls to ask a random dude what he was wearing. But I will never forget those regal blue air trainer "iii's". Now my college or city isn't known to be a mecca of any type of sneakers or culture for a particular genre. Even 10 years later, I have memories of that.. I can't imagine you true OG heads looking at those white grey blue regal blues and being start struck... I ended up with a used pair probably around 2006. I worn them as much as I could (along with some air cross trainer highs). But eventually I just couldnt bear to watch them explode on my feet... I'll get a recent photo in the coming days of my retired AT III collection

Bo Horse Racing came in from Sneakerhead. Great shoe. Hopefully can cop another pair Friday.

Last edited:
Another pic from Collab Store's IG.

Reds look ok... dunno if I'd buy them though...
10369516_1472017329699851_1868343164_n.jpg
I need that Medicine Ball pair, I wasn't too crazy about the '09 retro. If Nike uses the same leather that they used on the "OG treatment" SC Trainer's from last year, then these could turn out great. I know that's probably wishful thinking though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom