Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

30 year anni and only med balls this far.
Huge let down
They ended up on the hash wall. Along with these
C4B1FDF2-554B-463C-B8C0-E3B7F415B55E.jpeg

Ordered a pair of the new ACT3 Lows from Eastbay. I like them, only complaint is that they used the cheap feeling synthetic leather on the toe box cover and nice soft leather everywhere else...? I know they did this because all the fools who complained about toe box creases. Unfortunately the cheap synthetic still creases and looks like crap....

AT3low.jpg

I had the mids when they first came out. I might have to get a pair if the right color comes out.

I wish they did the mids instead of lows.

Reactions: ARK
Ordered a pair of the new ACT3 Lows from Eastbay. I like them, only complaint is that they used the cheap feeling synthetic leather on the toe box cover and nice soft leather everywhere else...? I know they did this because all the fools who complained about toe box creases. Unfortunately the cheap synthetic still creases and looks like crap....

AT3low.jpg
these in eu yet?

And on the navys baby, close enough for me and I’m not sure if I’ll see another retro in my lifetime

I would like to cop these. Missed out on the atc II black lava. Ain't much demand for Nike to retro the trainer III I guess.

A few years back Nike went crazy with all kinds of AT3s in all kids of colorways and materials. Hated the ones with no plastic. There's no reason why they aren't retroing the Navy's...makes not sense as they clearly haven't forgotten about this silhouette. It really makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
finally get a chance to own those joints. the sizing stopped stopped short of 13 when they first released.

Wow. :nerd:

Thread will explode!

Nah...Only sneaker blog I’ve seen posting on these right now (SBD) is under the impression that it’s a brand new colorway 😂...Plus the originals don’t go for THAT much in terms of modern day sneaker climate...

Anyway I’m buying as many pairs as I can get my hands on...Wore through my last pair of originals way back in 2008 or so...Only pair of sneakers I wore more than the four pairs of viotech’s I had was the ‘99 retro black cement 4’s...These here are the shoes that pushed me to finally register on NT...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom