Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Did the Barry Sanders black & orange pairs end up in outlets or on sale somewhere online? Kinda wanted them but they sold out at my local champs by time I wamted em :/

Medicine's are still at my local spots and awaiting them to go under 60. Without question getting multiples at that price point. Snagged the blk/gums last night and they flew off of sites a lot quicker than I'd anticipate. NDC and JJ with a few sizes left

I would get more medicine balls if they went lower. I'm wanting the white gums myself.

Here's a few pics of the blk/gum pair I received a few days ago. Glad I picked these up now(got them for $90) even though I'm sure they will drop in price eventually. Quality is decent, although the gum is kinda pale in person. I have a few AF1s I iDed with gum soles that have a more "orangey" tint that I prefer. I also have several pairs of Reeboks with gum soles. They(Reebok) usually does gum soles right.

The suede is very similar to the quality used on the AF1 iD. Okay, but a little "ashy" and not as soft as other suede qualities like what they used on some of the older SB Dunks. It feels a little "dry" to put it in material quality terms. Not terrible, but could be better.

Pic of the suede quality comparison of a AF1 iD from 2011

I have a pair of Lava Dunks with black suede which is very nice. It's much softer and a deeper black color. Close up below

Overall I'm happy with them. I really like the midsole quality. It looks like it was painted, but then heat treated or something so it adheres better and looks like it probably won't ever crack/chip off.

Last edited:
Welp.  Apparently, these are a GS.
20150325222104.jpg

344950-100

View media item 1491676stop playing nike make these fsr mens. a decent NORMAL colorway for once..........

Still can't believe Nike decided to make those Chlorophylls in kid sizes only.  That **** is mind-blowing.  

Medicine balls at $69.99 shipped on RUVilla...

Please excuse if posted...
Good looking. I want another pair 1/2 size larger but I'm already wanting two other shoes this week. Hopefully they'll be around but for that price they shouldn't.

White/Gum's anywhere?

I knew I should have just bought them when I had the change but figured I could wait on other spots to get them

My black/gum pair should be here tomorrow

They haven't even dropped yet. I haven't even seen foreign retailers with them yet. They'll be around soon enough.

My Blk/Gum pair just arrived. Far as I've heard white gum retro is slated for May 23rd ..but, we know how that goes lol

They haven't even dropped yet. I haven't even seen foreign retailers with them yet. They'll be around soon enough.

Didnt NDC have the whites up? I coulda swore i saw then somewhere

Oh well then i can look out for them in the future :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom