Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

any release date announced? From the catalog pics from a previous post, it said 2/1, but any confirmation?

Originally Posted by suspencewu

any release date announced? From the catalog pics from a previous post, it said 2/1, but any confirmation?

that's the only thing I remember as well, but nothing has been confirmed since then and no other website really has mentioned anything about this

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I used to have the 01 retro, but I never could strap the velcro part because it would get way too tight
so I would leave it unstrapped and it flop around and touch the ground when I walked
I hoped NIKE fixed that

Yeah, the cut on the strap was cut extremely too short on the 01's. The OG wasn't like that.

It's definitely in February, just no set date. They can start to show up anywhere starting next week all through Feb. Remember this is just speculation

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by purplehazen

2w3422r.jpg

im just saying though
these need to release!!! had a pair back in the day and trashed them.
Ditto - my favorite shoe ever...

February is going to hurt...

Penny Foams

Playoff 13's

OG Huarache's

Know there is 2-3 more in there too...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by stopcappin

chris-brown-New-York-Knicks-And-Still-For-All-Envy-snapbackcap-USA-basketball-tanktop-Nike-Haurache-Trainers.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-Trainer-Sneaker.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-Trainer-Sneaker-1.jpg

knicks hat with an olympic jersey tucked in WOW. i know people dont like to match and to each their own but THAT smh THAT is unacceptable

^^^ same thing i was thinkin... wth!

LOVE all the OG colors but id be hot if they came out in the south beach colors... hmmm

Whats going on in here....no sign of the OGs yet? Theres a thread in Nike for these new joints.

Originally Posted by gueser

i still want a pair of the Navy/Carolina/White Huaraches:.
these?
66c36529607a638b18750eb81de9ddf2d9dd03d3_r.jpg

i had these when they came out. used to rock the titans jersey with it.

Are these a FEB or a MARCH release?

I thought they had a FEB release, but I read in another thread that they were moved to March?

Feb, March...Royals, Pewters, Playoffs, 2011's...doesn't matter, getting these

Back
Top Bottom