Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

annnnnnnd my pics now made a full circle across the internet and land right back here
laugh.gif

Do some of you know the difference in the OG Huarache and the TR's you keep posting?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Do some of you know the difference in the OG Huarache and the TR's you keep posting?
LOL, I know.  Made me do a double-take to see which thread I was in. 
laugh.gif

Quiet as kept, I prefer the cushioning and weight of the OGs over the TRs.

Those Super Bowl joints are nasty though. Eghck.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by greyling22

Super Bowl Release.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-huarache-tr-cg-cf-volt-01.jpg
God i slept hard

When did these hit NDC....will there be a restock

dont think so cuz they were a limited release..i had to cop them...thwey went fast on ndc and eastbay..u might need to look on ebay

get that tr nonsense out of here, red headed stepchild discount shoe. where are the black/greys at, seriously?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Magic1978

foreal @$! been gettin annoying

Word.. I keep thinking dudes are posting relevant info on the OG's but keep on posting pics and quoting these damn TR's

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Quiet as kept, I prefer the cushioning and weight of the OGs over the TRs.

Those Super Bowl joints are nasty though. Eghck.

OG's had full length encapsulated air.. I'm not even sure that any current Nike product has that. It's something that worked and people liked but Nike now has deemed what? old? out dated?

btw, theres been a few early retros and OGs on ebay recently. Are any of those still wearable?
I didnt realize these had the trainer max 91 style thick style durabuck suede. It's creaseless because the material is so soft
pimp.gif
How did the 2000-2001 retros compare?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Nike-A...S_Men_s_Athletic_Footwear&hash=item19c2a5655c

Wally,

I've had my share of "nds" o.g.s.

Even broken in and worn in the past, they break down pretty easily.

Just a "soft" shoe in all the wrong spots.

I got tired of gluing, but they never made them the color the o.g. actually was (looks more blue in person), so I tried to keep them alive.

I don't know about OG's being wearable

but 01's are still wearable, but it depends on how they've been kept also. I wear mine like every six months or so.

I also had(ve) the OG's, they were my favorite kicks, so you can imagine the condition. They were definitely better made. The way I can compare it is the Air Trainer Max OG's suede to the retros. It was softer and more darker gray bluish.

Can't wait for this release, this is definitely a two pair pick up. Didn't think I'd have to wait 10 years.

Do you know if footlocker would get the black/grey/white hurache when these release? I am trying to use my 15 dollar off coupon. When do these come out?

just picked up a black and gray DS 2001 retro I didnt know they were made in Indonesia!!!

so comfy love them so much i can't seem to wear them, I dont have the guts to unds them,waaaaaaaaaa!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom