Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

Originally Posted by ed2trey

this is such a classic shoe and one of my all time favorites, i can't beleive there's no

hype for these
i'm actually glad there aint that much hype for these, that way i can get my pair

mine to citysole forever to ship out, promised by aug 2nd got aug 11th. boo!
anyways i copped 2 pairs and am super happy with everything about them. especially comfort!

33518_1418441376557_1098304371_31040858_1605770_n.jpg

mine to citysole forever to ship out, promised by aug 2nd got aug 11th. boo!
anyways i copped 2 pairs and am super happy with everything about them. especially comfort!

33518_1418441376557_1098304371_31040858_1605770_n.jpg

I picked these up today. Dropped some yellow laces in to give the shoe a bit more contrast.

I picked these up today. Dropped some yellow laces in to give the shoe a bit more contrast.

Would one of you who picked them up from Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champs please post the SKU number? NOT the product code found on the inside tag or on the box. Thanks.

Would one of you who picked them up from Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champs please post the SKU number? NOT the product code found on the inside tag or on the box. Thanks.

MORNING,

QUESTION: WHY CAN'T I FIND THESE ON THE WEBSITES OF THE BIG STORES?? THEY SOLD OUT ALREADY??

AND ALSO, DID THEY MAKE A SIZE 15 IN THESE??

MORNING,

QUESTION: WHY CAN'T I FIND THESE ON THE WEBSITES OF THE BIG STORES?? THEY SOLD OUT ALREADY??

Originally Posted by SWADE23

MORNING,

These appear to be somewhat limited. Those types of releases, from what I've seen, has a sz max of 13.. Basically a sz 8-13 run. One would have expected them to be like many other recent Bo's, but I guess they went the true limited route. Much like the med. balls last summer

Originally Posted by SWADE23

MORNING,

These appear to be somewhat limited. Those types of releases, from what I've seen, has a sz max of 13.. Basically a sz 8-13 run. One would have expected them to be like many other recent Bo's, but I guess they went the true limited route. Much like the med. balls last summer

Back
Top Bottom