Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Carl I used FootPatrol too this morning, but I havent got any confirmations. They took the money but the order is still processing after 12 hrs. Waiting for a reply but not sure if they'll come through. I placed a new order with Offspring, they're a trustworthy organisation in my experience. They got the Scream Greens to me and a lot of people the day after release.

Last edited:
Carl I used FootPatrol too this morning, but I havent got any confirmations. They took the money but the order is still processing after 12 hrs. Waiting for a reply but not sure if they'll come through. I placed a new order with Offspring, they're a trustworthy organisation in my experience. They got the Scream Greens to me and a lot of people the day after release.

Have you checked your junk mail folder? I already got order confirmation from them, although it's opening with the slightly worrying text "We can no longer guarantee orders will delivered before christimas" it feels legit as it seems to be part of the JD company. Their shipping time was extremely long as well.

I'll check offspring but I rather not order from UK unless I have to because of the import taxes since brexit. :tongue:

I didnt have messages in the junk folder. Sent a request to cancel. Damn, didnt realise you were overseas, good luck with your pair bruh! Hope they come through.

Overkill has my size but they want 257 *US.. . Sold out anywhere else. I just saw these released last night too. What is retail on these anyway?

Could've tried a few more places but didn't know. I tried END and SNS and lost. Not looking good for Friday in the US.

I'll check offspring but I rather not order from UK unless I have to because of the import taxes since brexit. :tongue:

What the hell is that about.. thought that stuff was always included. They're really going to charge you tax and import on top of 257?

What the hell is that about.. thought that stuff was always included. They're really going to charge you tax and import on top of 257?

With 257 it sounds like it's included in the price but pre brexit you didn't have to pay import tax and duties when ordering from UK within EU. Shipping may still be pricy though. Like I ordered stuff from Palace Skateboards in January (Post Brexit, pre them setting up a new EU shop based in Germany I think) and I had to pay like 40USD import tax on a 60USD shirt. Way more than I had expected. It's a shame really but I have to think twice now before ordering from UK.

Just got a mail from UPS that my Footlocker order will be delivered tomorrow. So I can get you on foot pics tomorrow or the day after.

A3C112A9-B970-4D4E-835E-CB9995C535BD.png

I'm praying the celery colorway isn't hard to get. I entered the SNS raffle and took an L, no Nike reservation, and I don't wanna pay $240+ from a EU site. Hoping the US release is decent

I'm praying the celery colorway isn't hard to get. I entered the SNS raffle and took an L, no Nike reservation, and I don't wanna pay $240+ from a EU site. Hoping the US release is decent
Me too... my wife had them in hs, so I ordered her size, i want a pair for me too, but already losts sns and end raffles

Not only did I not have access on two accounts.. but my size FLEW.. I'm ****ing pissed already and its not friday. Serisouly hoping I can get a pair at retail. But if SNKRS and FTL is it.. then might as well forget about it. :smh:

So Nike just randomly released them with no warning?

Not mad at it b/c it helps beat the bots. but damn, wish I caught it. always like to secure one pair from them b/c of the great return policy.

Not only did I not have access on two accounts.. but my size FLEW.. I'm ****ing pissed already and its not friday. Serisouly hoping I can get a pair at retail. But if SNKRS and FTL is it.. then might as well forget about it. :smh:
If you have an account with access Id keep checking took me about an hour an a half to catch my size on shadow 1s, they often restock sizes for a bit

Not mad at it b/c it helps beat the bots. but damn, wish I caught it. always like to secure one pair from them b/c of the great return policy.

that was their "early access" drop so only select accounts were able to buy. They're doing a regular release at a later date

True.. especially with sizing being off sometimes. But these dropped in UK/EU. The US release is Friday but I only see SNKRS and FTL getting them so not a good look.

If you have an account with access Id keep checking took me about an hour an a half to catch my size on shadow 1s, they often restock sizes for a bit

Can't even do that because I have no access.. How a company with such revered history and passionate fans can effortlessly make its core have complete disdain for them is wild. The stupidity or lack of care/attention is blatant.

They’re not showing on my SNKRS USA app under upcoming?

Same. so while I'm anticipating a SNKRS drop to show up soon, it hasn't yet so...yeah.

No FL within 100 miles according to the app. as someone mentioned, the page isn't working on the FL site.

All that said, I'm in no rush to purchase. Really think patience will pay off w these. $170 is high and nobody cares in the US. My hope is they plunge like so many other of the obscure AMs recently.

Same. so while I'm anticipating a SNKRS drop to show up soon, it hasn't yet so...yeah.

No FL within 100 miles according to the app. as someone mentioned, the page isn't working on the FL site.

All that said, I'm in no rush to purchase. Really think patience will pay off w these. $170 is high and nobody cares in the US. My hope is they plunge like so many other of the obscure AMs recently.

could be wrong but since it was early access through the ndc app it will be a ndc drop? i would imagine we'll get official nike info on release in the next week or so

^^EA has always been through NDC even when the shoe is sitting on SNKRS. But you never know since its not there. Knowing this company, that's precisely where they're going to slap them just to piss us off.

86004EF5-F13B-45D6-88C8-D42AB8F8116A.png

Interesting the way these dropped. This the first one ive been included in aside from the shock drops. I like these timed reserves. Give you time to grab em with little pressure.

Wait is this EA for the US? These are starting to piss me off lol. I want them but of course Nike is making us jump hurdles for what should be a general release

Back
Top Bottom