Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Nobody should be surprised by this madness at this point lol. I’ll catch these in a few weeks once resellers dump them for near retail. I’m in no rush.

you can get them for retail now unless you're a size 12 lol

Size 13

Edit: NVM they don't ship anywhere apparently. I'm in NY and the store is in NY but they don't ship to my location 😂

Last edited:
you can get them for retail now unless you're a size 12 lol

Edit: NVM they don't ship anywhere apparently. I'm in NY and the store is in NY but they don't ship to my location 😂
Smh, that makes no sense at all. They shouldn’t even have em up on the site. Should’ve been in store buy only if they’re not shipping.

Yeah $23 is steep, at least I didn’t get charged tax
Nice, I’m in state so got taxed and got the shipping rate. I’ve been after these for a few years now. Occasionally would pop up on eBay, the age made them unwearable.
Love the iridescence.

Nice, I’m in state so got taxed and got the shipping rate. I’ve been after these for a few years now. Occasionally would pop up on eBay, the age made them unwearable.
Love the iridescence.
Yeah same...the skepta air Max 97s are one of my favorites for that reason...almost copped the vapor Max evo but the iridescent part was too small

WOKE UP EARLY FOR THESE
NEED A 13 THO THEY RUN LIKE THE 97S
12.5 WOULD BE PERFECT....BUT WE ALL KNO ABOUT THAT SIZE
SUPER FIRE NEED A FIT FOR EM NOW

Attachments

• tempImageurUBb2.png
    tempImageurUBb2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 126
NT Fam... we eat!

Copped ... I KNOW I should wait but I needed an 11.5 and they don't make many of those or sites don't have them or they zap stock before I can ever click the link. Shipping is wild but Im in NYC and didn't get hit with the tax thank God.. :nthat:

8-11.5 here. Password TUNED

8-11.5 here. Password TUNED

🙏🏽 let’s see if this is my 3rd cancel over the past two weeks.

Packer shoes has 7.5 & 8.5 on their site

I swear this sneaker hub shop better ship my pair no later than Tuesday. All the these links to better known shops is giving me anxiety. Totally would’ve jumped on that Notre link if I didn’t already have an order in at sneaker hub. Didn’t see these at any footstores at my local mall this morning. Thought FTL would’ve had them but didn’t.

I swear this sneaker hub shop better ship my pair no later than Tuesday. All the these links to better known shops is giving me anxiety. Totally would’ve jumped on that Notre link if I didn’t already have an order in at sneaker hub. Didn’t see these at any footstores at my local mall this morning. Thought FTL would’ve had them but didn’t.

I was considering the site but the Google reviews were really bad so I didn't trust it

does anyone know how these fit compared to am97s?
they fit just like the 97s
snug
its the padding in the heel and a slim toe box for me that makes em a lil snug
I copped a 12..... prob could use the 12.5 or 13 for a lil comfort

Back
Top Bottom