Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

nerd.gif

to everyone goin off about how they messed up the shoe - please realize this is not a retro of the air way up; it is an "update" of the air way up hence the name air way up '14

not the first time nike has done this
remeber the air force max '13 - the "updated" barkley
or the air max 2 vactech
or the air trainer sc 2010
or the "updated" air force 180 mid

same concept - modfiy the original shoe with new materials - should have been a good idea but execution has been poor thus far

That join date :pimp: Good point but I don't get why some are "updated" and some aren't(minimal changes)-(Air G.O. LWP, Flight Ones and The Glove). Just "update" the color ways.

Last edited:
 to everyone goin off about how they messed up the shoe - please realize this is not a retro of the air way up; it is an "update" of the air way up hence the name air way up '14

not the first time nike has done this
remeber the air force max '13 - the "updated" barkley
or the air max 2 vactech
or the air trainer sc 2010
or the "updated" air force 180 mid

same concept - modfiy the original shoe with new materials - should have been a good idea but execution has been poor thus far
An update, damn I hope they not decide to "update" all of their future models. And no, we don't want to remember the listed above "updated" versions, its a bad memory we all want to erase. 

those goofy colors are equivalent to Ronal Teddy Bear rims...og's no what i'm talking about

that white silver pair looks promising as well, so far i do like all i have seen but will not pay retail for vac tech

^This exactly, VacTech gets a deep discount, outlets treatment, no more than $50 for this trash.

I am more interested in the Black/White/Red Missions on the back row there. 

Last edited:
Them griffeys 
sick.gif

Maybe if you are young and you dont really have fond memories with these they dont look bad but to some this as bad as making the wings on the black red iv retro patent leather lol

There was no reason to drop um like that and if they did the least they could have done was release a proper true to og form version as well

They are just being cheap

Saw my brother's white/black pair and they look nice.

Not a fan of the "updated" material though. Wished they kept it close to the originals. Swoosh is :x .

Back
Top Bottom