Nike Air VaporMax

Completely forgot about the app, says my size is gone 
tired.gif

FNL came through but never thought this woild sell out haha. Nike's doing an amazing job generating interest on these tbh lol

Right like did nobody look at the SNKRS app and see that?

Dropped on other sites but Nike is 5/4

I think the other sites were strictly overseas because FinishLine/D*cks/Eastbay didn't drop them today either. Guess I'll try again next week.

It wasn't working anyways. You could click on every size but an errror would pop up, which made me quit trying b/c I figured they were already sold out.

Randomly tried again 10 minutes later and it worked.
Not true I carted 10.5 when I first tried but not my size.. my boy copped his 11 at 10:37

I just carted an Oreo in size 13 and the sale went through on Nike+ app on iPhone.

Thank you for the Nike+ tip! I guess I must've been the only one going for the women's pair here (went with a women's 10, by the way). Did anyone try to go for those, too? Damn, two pairs of shoes in one morning... my God, what is wrong with me.

Now another daunting task for those who missed out...checking the thread constantly, like a hawk, to see if there's a restock lol

i kept trying every size, from 9, 9.5, 10. finally got through at 0745 hours with a 10. my TTS is 9.5. just got order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom