Nike Air VaporMax

It wasn't working anyways. You could click on every size but an errror would pop up, which made me quit trying b/c I figured they were already sold out.

Randomly tried again 10 minutes later and it worked.

Not true I carted 10.5 when I first tried but not my size.. my boy copped his 11 at 10:37

I was talking about right after they showed up on Nike+.

Just got through on a size 12, just now, 11:03 est. If your size pops up on the app, keep trying to add to cart. I had been trying for 20+ minutes when it finally added to cart.

Keep trying in the app, sizes keep going in and out. Been looking the last few minutes and seen size 10,11,12,14 all shoe back up

Just got through on a size 12, just now, 11:03 est. If your size pops up on the app, keep trying to add to cart. I had been trying for 20+ minutes when it finally added to cart.

This is crap; I've been "waiting for my turn" on both desktop and mobile for a sz 12 for over an hour...what the hell is the point of this feature if somebody else can come in and jump ahead of me after an hour? Congrats to you though :lol:

This is crap; I've been "waiting for my turn" on both desktop and mobile for a sz 12 for over an hour...what the hell is the point of this feature if somebody else can come in and jump ahead of me after an hour? Congrats to you though
laugh.gif
I had been in line on Desktop since drop time too, no luck there. Had to spam the ATC button on the app for the whole time. Keep trying bro.

I had been in line on Desktop since drop time too, no luck there. Had to spam the ATC button on the app for the whole time. Keep trying bro.

Thanks, the ATC button is gone now it just says out of stock. I got a pair of dark greys from FNL so I can't complain.

Thanks, the ATC button is gone now it just says out of stock. I got a pair of dark greys from FNL so I can't complain.
Sizes will keep popping back in stock. Just gotta keep clicking out of the page and then back in. And hope you get lucky and have your size pop up. Then just keep clicking the ATC button until you get through.

Sizes will keep popping back in stock. Just gotta keep clicking out of the page and then back in. And hope you get lucky and have your size pop up. Then just keep clicking the ATC button until you get through.

How did you get around the waiting in line? Did you just give it up and add again?

Back
Top Bottom