Nike Air VaporMax

what about this pic suggests that they will be a "pack" ?

just looks like they may release them all around the same time to me...or not.

Just my response but aren't they doing that macaroon racers in the same three colors? Not that it's a pack but just curious if they'll be dropping around the same time.

My bad.

I remember the days when the word "pack" suggested that you would get a double box or a drawer or something with multiple shoes all for one price.

Now, Nike just throws around the word "pack"
I dont remember if the Jordan CDPs were pack or package but thats how I always seperated if they came together or separately. The word pack means a group thats together so it can be translated loosely anyways.

I dont remember if the Jordan CDPs were pack or package but thats how I always seperated if they came together or separately. The word pack means a group thats together so it can be translated loosely anyways.

CDP=countdown pack
DMP=defining moments pack

either way, my bad...nike just loose with the word "pack"

could be a difference with jordan brand and nike too...

but nike did have the champ pack with lebron as well

I couldn't add them, I had them made and saved but there was no way on adding my size, sadly.

My bad.

I remember the days when the word "pack" suggested that you would get a double box or a drawer or something with multiple shoes all for one price.

Now, Nike just throws around the word "pack"
Yeah me too but I guess it is still technically a pack, you just have the option to buy whichever you like from the pack.

Any news regarding the pure platinum restock?? I heard it is still sitting on racks in other countries. Btw, im from malaysia.

Last edited:
I like pure plats the most still. Still on the hunt for a pair. Sucks that resell price went up on them.

The Pure Platinum is still the best colorway to me. Something about them just really works well.

Seems like part or most of this have been discussed, so I'll just repost...

Mark your calendars: Men's & Women's "Day to Night" Pack due to relase June 1st. The inspiration is so dope!

"For most of us, set schedules rule the day. But when it comes to your daily run, it's up to you when you want to get some miles in. Featuring the innovative Air VaporMax Flyknit, the new Day to Night Collection reflects the shades of the sky from dawn to dusk, and is built for those who run on their own time and terms. Because the perfect moment for a run is whenever you damn well please."

GROUP%20ASSET%20MEN_Thread_Des2.jpg

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-flyknit-day-to-night-collection

GROUP%20ASSET%20WOMEN_Thread_Des2.jpg

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/womens-air-vapormax-flyknit-day-to-night-collection

Last edited:
I am slowly becoming a big big fan of this shoe. My Oreo and Asphalts came in. Im getting a Pale Grey in on Monday as well. Look for some photos with Plats, Triple Black, Asphalt, Oreo, and Pale Grey coming early next week for comparisons. I would like to get a hold of an Air Max Day white red with a clear sole. Im definitely in on the Navy pair and Green pair. Im not sure about the Blue Orbits. We will see I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom