Nike Air VaporMax

I have platinum, triple black, and asphalt. I want to get more, but none have appealed to me lately.

Maybe those khaki/black ones are next. But have to see in person.

I know this is a question constantly asked, but I have a different twist on it, I guess lol.

So I bought my mom a pair of UB's last year because she needed comfortable sneakers for her work shifts. She stands constantly for her job (works in a hospital).

She's complaining of heel pain now, saying her feet are sinking into the shoes. I think she wants a firmer cushion at this point, since the UB's are very plush (does boost even die out like lunarlon?). Would the vapormax be a good shoe for that? I'll take other suggestions as well.

Thanks.

I know this is a question constantly asked, but I have a different twist on it, I guess lol.

So I bought my mom a pair of UB's last year because she needed comfortable sneakers for her work shifts. She stands constantly for her job (works in a hospital).

She's complaining of heel pain now, saying her feet are sinking into the shoes. I think she wants a firmer cushion at this point, since the UB's are very plush (does boost even die out like lunarlon?). Would the vapormax be a good shoe for that? I'll take other suggestions as well.

Thanks.

I have the same issue with boost. It doesn't bottom out but it's too soft and my heel gets sore after a while. I would recommend the zoom all out or air max for standing all day.

20170909161421.jpg
20170909161428.jpg
20170909161415.jpg
Finally, more on the Burgundy VMs! I think they're my next pair.

I have the same issue with boost. It doesn't bottom out but it's too soft and my heel gets sore after a while. I would recommend the zoom all out or air max for standing all day.

Thanks for the help. Zoom seems soft as well though. Or squishy for a lack of a better term.

boost absolutely bottoms out and bottoms out HARD

my pure boost chill now feel like some ****ing roshes :lol:

Thanks for the help. Zoom seems soft as well though. Or squishy for a lack of a better term.

Zoom is responsive, it cushions impact/bears weight and snaps back into place, but it can pop. Boost is very mushy and does bottom out over time.

I've bought a few pairs of sneakers for my mom and her favorite pair BY FAR was an older walking/running model that had max air in the heel and a nice insole. She has all kinds of joint pain, a hip replacement, and she still puts these old things on.

I recommend checking out a nurse's forum. Most of these women (and men) are on their feet alllll day and have good input on which sneakers do the job. I think there are a lot of Pegasus, Structure, and max air models from years past that are well-liked, and you can get them very cheap on eBay, zappos, 6pm, etc.

Boost DOESNT bottom out over time.

That's why Boost is so popular.

The main selling point of boost is that after 12 months wear its still 95% or more as cushioned.

You're imagining it.

The main selling point of boost is that after 12 months wear its still 95% or more as cushioned.

You're imagining it.
dog aint nobody imagining it it ****ing bottomed out

period

it felt fantastic in the begining

now it feels like a roshe

and this was the pure boost 2/chill one of the better feeling boost ever

im 6 foot 5 210 pounds

what does it matter the weight tho?

you telling me boost is made for anorexic boys only?

nah b my ultra boost and sts are just fine its just the boost in my pure boost bottoming outhas me not wanting to use my other boosts as much

You're imagining it.

It bottoms out. My energy boost that I’ve worn 3x week for work over a year or so feel nothing like they initially did. They’re almost to the point of being thrown away now.

All materials degrade with use/time. Boost isn’t some magical substance that the rules don’t apply to. :lol:

Yep. Still wearing my by the front door I ultra Boost 1.0 daily and they're still bouncy as, no bottoming out.

You blokes are doin it wrong.

Enh, plenty of people have said the “boostiness” lessen over time. It isn’t some unfathomable concept. Materials degrade with time/use. Saying this doesn’t happen is even dumber than saying boost bottoms out.

Not sure why people feel the need to argue about someone else’s experience anyways. Doesn’t feel worse with time for you? Cool. It does for me. How is that even debatable? : lol

Back
Top Bottom