Nike Air VaporMax

Boost always felt too soft to me, felt like walking in cake. Delicious maybe, not really comfortable.

nah b my ultra boost and sts are just fine its just the boost in my pure boost bottoming outhas me not wanting to use my other boosts as much

I recently bought my second ST, and I think the extra boost in it will help with long-term wear. I plan to try a Vapormax soon, so I can make a good comparison. I do think the 'maxs are the better looking shoe. :smile:

my absolute favorite boost until my 93/17 arrive

That's the color I just bought; they're getting hard to find! I want to try the 93/17 (which has the most boost in it), but I read they run narrow, and my weird feet won't let me size up. |l

Last edited:
Ultra and Yeezy for me.

Vapormax sole has a dodgy high point in the arch I can feel. Plus they look a touch skinny and long.

Still have them of course.

And I'll grab more.

That's how I roll.

don't think we need a boost vs vapormax convo, everybody has their favourites. we should be celebrating that we have 2 killer silhouettes rn in the air vapormax and ultraboost, looking forward to getting more of each!

don't think we need a boost vs vapormax convo, everybody has their favourites. we should be celebrating that we have 2 killer silhouettes rn in the air vapormax and ultraboost, looking forward to getting more of each!

agreed

Both are comfortable but the ultra boost design is tired. Vapormax is prefered right now.

agreed

Both are comfortable but the ultra boost design is tired. Vapormax is prefered right now.

again, everybody has their favourites plus haha we are in the vapormax thread so not surprised peeps here would prefer that silhouette.

Debating pulling the trigger on Clots at resale, wonder if the resale price will drop on collab vapormaxes the longer they are out

There is no reason to compare the two. adidas stopped making UBs in 2016 and Nike started making VM in 2017.

I think I actually prefer the feel of Vapormax, it's a springy, slightly bouncy feel. I don't feel like my feet are actually touching the ground. I greatly prefer the Boost silhouette though. The Vapormax do look a bit long and narrow. I see them on other people and go "ehhh."

Those all red CLOT joints though... SMOOOOOOKING.

I like the tan joints someone posted a few pages back too.

:smokin Mail Day
IMG_6808.JPG
IMG_6807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom