Nike Air VaporMax

Speaking of MC's, I'm kicking myself for not taking a screen shot but Thanksgiving night I was up until 3am trying to buy the black kyrie s1hybrid and while googling style code, name, etc etc in hopes of finding a boutique overseas...I came across what looked to be a NDC pic of the MC's. It might have been fake but I could have sworn that it said us11 somewhere in that pic. So if anyone knows how to see the pics that he uploads, might be able to find it. I've been googling all morning to find it again, sorry for being delirious that night and not saving it lol

I just noticed that the release times are 9:59am instead of 10am. When did that change? I haven't been paying attention to RDs lately.

I just noticed that the release times are 9:59am instead of 10am. When did that change? I haven't been paying attention to RDs lately.

I think it's a glitch, some shoes on snkrs show 9:59 am EST a couple days before but when the day comes of the drop it goes back to 10 am EST.

Here we go:smokin

VAPORMAX.jpg
VAPORMAX1.jpg
VAPORMAX2.jpg

Plenty of stock midnight fogs....should have passed.. meanwhile everything else is selling out hahahaa

(Cause they might hit the plug's store and it's much cheaper ‍♂️)

but you never know how a shoe is going to sell. You dont know if it will sell out ASAP, or sit long enough for steep discount. If you really like it, there should never be regrets on buying it when you can.

your original post made it sound like you only care about the sneakers if they sell out on the day they release.

Last edited:
but you never know how a shoe is going to sell. You dont know if it will sell out ASAP, or sit long enough for steep discount. If you really like it, there should never be regrets on buying it when you can.

your original post made it sound like you only care about the sneakers if they sell out on the day they release.

I'm likely been collecting more than some here have been around, so I know how it goes lol....to clarify when I'm on the fence many times I might wait it out and sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. I do like the midnight fogs and the way I saw them being talked about expected a sell out. No biggie at all. :smile:

I'm likely been collecting more than some here have been around, so I know how it goes lol....to clarify when I'm on the fence many times I might wait it out and sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. I do like the midnight fogs and the way I saw them being talked about expected a sell out. No biggie at all. :smile:

I remember being told a long time ago re: purchases something to the effect of, "Don't buy it on sale if you wouldn't have paid full price for it." In the context of minimalism/simplicity/pairing down, it doesn't make a lot of sense to pick things up on markdown unless you were would've swiped them at full price. I can understand collectors have a different mentality, but as far as wearing the stuff, I think it's good advice on maintaining a well-curated set of kicks you genuinely enjoy wearing.

Back
Top Bottom