Nike Air VaporMax

ARK ARK whats the colorway above the heritage?

That’s the Midnight Fog/Olive. Below that is the Khaki/Anthracite that comes out 12/1.

AC9D6EAE-2EDB-463B-A8AE-40CFE99C7580.png

Hey fellas,

New to the vapormax thread and im sure its been asked many times but are womens sizes any different from mens in terms of the aeshetics and how they feel?

Lol. I mean as a VaporMax they are cool but I think there is just a lot of hype because its an Off-White. Be honest if that released as just one model it wouldn't get that much attention. For me its just blah.

By the way I found this on Instagram.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.38.47 AM.png

You know I look at my collection and I think to myself I need to pair down. However every single one has something I like. Its hard to decide and Im not sure I have a favorite anymore. Of the VaporMax, what are some of your guys favorite color ways so far?

0DC37F06-E875-42DA-AEE8-05CF3FB4921E.jpeg

Love the navy Nike lab, the black and white id option, the metelic silvers, and the iridescents

I've been intentionally selective with the VMs I've purchased. I've only bought 6, with 4 still in my collection:

1. OGs - my 2nd favorite colorway.
2. Pure Platinum - bought on discount, resold later for a nice profit. Too similar to OGs for me to keep.
3. Oreos - my favorite colorway so far.
3. Collegiate Navys (later returned because I bought JDs).
4. JDs
5. Olives

I'm not buying any others that aren't significantly different than what I have already. Will probably be adding the "breds" later this week for that reason.

You know I look at my collection and I think to myself I need to pair down. However every single one has something I like. Its hard to decide and Im not sure I have a favorite anymore. Of the VaporMax, what are some of your guys favorite color ways so far?

0DC37F06-E875-42DA-AEE8-05CF3FB4921E.jpeg

1. Oreo 1.0

Doubled up on them by mistake by forgetting to cancel my stock x bid lol. Decided to keep both because they’re my favorite. They remind me of the OG white flyknit trainer.

2. OG’s

3. White/sail

4. Laceless platinum

5. Midnight fogs

6. Women’s grape heritage pack

I've been intentionally selective with the VMs I've purchased. I've only bought 6, with 4 still in my collection:

1. OGs - my 2nd favorite colorway.
2. Pure Platinum - bought on discount, resold later for a nice profit. Too similar to OGs for me to keep.
3. Oreos - my favorite colorway so far.
3. Collegiate Navys (later returned because I bought JDs).
4. JDs
5. Olives

I'm not buying any others that aren't significantly different than what I have already. Will probably be adding the "breds" later this week for that reason.

Not in order. Hard to pick a fav
DB
OG
OW
Clot
Multi ID from am day
TB Nike lab
Oreo
Be true
Laceless TB
Multi moc

Agreed I usually don't like crazy stuff and this is pretty out there but it just works for me... in person it's dope

green and blue are still my favorite colors...so not only would the 10 year-old me like the DBs, but the 30 year-old me still does too :smokin

I really wanted last years AM Zeros, green and blue as well.

Lol. I mean as a VaporMax they are cool but I think there is just a lot of hype because its an Off-White. Be honest if that released as just one model it wouldn't get that much attention. For me its just blah.

By the way I found this on Instagram.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.38.47 AM.png

These are FIRE. Glad to see some colored air units besides the usual smoke/black/clear.

This shoe needs a little color injected into it, IMO.

Still only have my black asphalts, but i really love them and theyre too nicely broken in. Would have to be a really really nice CW

Back
Top Bottom