Nike Air VaporMax

Use CSRW5TYDSG to get the $25 off at Dicks; NOT excluded. You have to checkout normally first (don't choose PayPal), then enter the code in the payment page, and select PayPal there. Also 3% cash back from TopCashBack ;-).

I need to see the Khaki pair in person. Always wanted them but seeing them in person is usually a make or break deal for me.

did a Photoshop

Acrponym/vapormax x supreme trio

ENJOY.

vapor supreme red ad.jpg

vapor supreme blue ad.jpg

vapor supreme orange ad.jpg

Is anyone else getting a message that “the code has already been redeemed” when trying to use that code for DSG?

Is anyone else getting a message that “the code has already been redeemed” when trying to use that code for DSG?

Oh shoot.... Maybe it's one time use. Try chatting with them online and request the PayPal code.

in terms of width, does the vapormax stretch?

I went TTS on my off white ones and the length is more than fine, but the width is pretty tight. not sure iff the offwhite VM are any different than the reg VM in sizing.

So vapor max have never allowed discount codes? Guess I'll pass then. Have too many shoes to make these worth that price given that they'll be around for a long time... Hopefully good colorways surface over time.
they use to. i know nike allowed discount codes for the exporer pack and think that was the last. other non nike places like dicks and hibbett have allowed discount codes on them tho

in terms of width, does the vapormax stretch?

I went TTS on my off white ones and the length is more than fine, but the width is pretty tight. not sure iff the offwhite VM are any different than the reg VM in sizing.

Loosen the laces. You have all the control

Been eyeing this sneaker since it 1st released. Been waiting for the right CW and also one that I can actually get my hands on for retail. Just copped these.
Snapchat-583759893.jpg

Looking at the box tag, is this the correct label?
20171202_191615_HDR.jpg

Yes. For some reason that CW has an E at the end of it. The insole should have a fuzzy liner and there should be 2 or 3 different neon green colors in it.

Reactions: ARK
How do these fit in comparison to AM 97s? I wear a 10.5 in Jordan 1, but an 11 in the maxes. I'm trying to figure which size to order come Thursday, when the laceless pair drops.

Back
Top Bottom