Nike Air VaporMax

I am heading to the mall tonight.

If i see them and they are tagged $70 i will attempt to purchase....all the pairs they have :lol:
They took the olives off the sales floor. Fam was trying to act like they sold out, hit him with that Cam’ron face and asked for the manager, then all of a sudden he wanted to tell the truth. :lol:

Did anyone buy from Social Status for black Friday? They had my money pending and it finally cleared. I haven't heard an iota from them. I called and they sent me to some goole voice number. Not very happy with the lack of communication.

Also ten minutes till some heat drops.. Wife is going to kill me at this rate...

Took long enough...

1A67A148-6F06-4138-BE02-F35B1F2F5EF1.png

Heads up, the navy vapormax from the original release a few months back are up on SNKRs

Also at Finish Line etc.....

Note how what was a rare release Triple Black is no longer. Full stock at Nike every size...

I think they are about to realize they overdid it with colors and releases....

Sold out. Wasn't expecting that given the slow start. Would like to buy at a discount anyway. Hopefully one of the other retailers will have a site wide sale and not exclude these. Very clean colorway....

Keep in mind it's holiday season. Any plan to cop a December release for a discount on any big name shoe is a bad idea. You're no longer just competing with other sneaker heads. You're now competing with them + the family/friends/spouses of people who'd buy that shoe

So vapor max have never allowed discount codes? Guess I'll pass then. Have too many shoes to make these worth that price given that they'll be around for a long time... Hopefully good colorways surface over time.

I was shocked to see them on sale at social status (as an update I emailed got a response and they shipped today). I have never seen vapormax on sale. The only way is the $20 off finish line.

I have been seeing more and more ultraboost on sale. Some killer sales on nmd too.

Back
Top Bottom