Nike Air VaporMax

Idk if that pink colorway is the same as the one in this press photo but I ordered them anyways.

10'th colorway and first of this year. I'm looking forward to seeing these in person

Attachments

• nike-vapormax-triple-pink-1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 13
Just found the product number 849558-019

1/18

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.48.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.48.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Normally I hate hybrids but this is cool to me.
I don't know why but It works.
It just shows how advanced the design of the 95 was.

appreciate this. I was looking at them like man i hate hybrids...i hate when they bastardize classics...wait...i think i actually like this...ok i like this..i want them :lol:

Not sure about those multis. I am really hoping to still get white christmas' for under retail.

appreciate this. I was looking at them like man i hate hybrids...i hate when they bastardize classics...wait...i think i actually like this...ok i like this..i want them :lol:

Not sure about those multis. I am really hoping to still get white christmas' for under retail.

I’ll be curious to see how the white Christmas pair compares to the white tonal pair coming out on 1/15.

I think the top will be bulky compared to the slim vapormax bags.... but of course need to see more pics...it will also be a heavier shoe.

Problem for me would be given the comfort of these, I would likely never wear my regular Neons, and I'm trying not to acquire shoes that will put another one in permanent storage!

Back
Top Bottom