Nike Air VaporMax

Just found the product number 849558-019

1/18

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.48.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 11.48.43 PM.png

I like, but more grey uppers. I will have to pass.

Do you guys know if the JDs ever released stateside, i heard reports some time back that theyll be coming stateside but to my knowledge never did..

damn waited like a week to get these midnight fogs in and one of the shoe has ****ed up flyknit on the toebox its like concaved....

Do you guys know if the JDs ever released stateside, i heard reports some time back that theyll be coming stateside but to my knowledge never did..

This is a good question b/c reports did come out around September I think there would be a stateside release. It never happened and I doubt they would, JD probably would be pissed.

Here is the article
http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-air-vapormax-isnt-uk-exclsuive/

Mine should be arriving Wednesday. I am really excited and will post a ton of pics.

Those are utterly beautiful...
I was on a line for something at Kith, and some dude was waiting in front of me wearing them. Even though I'd purchased a ton of vapormax and did the black/white ID, i just couldn't stop staring at them. They just looked so different and cool...I love the shiny black swoosh on the outside and the louder one on the inside, the hits of color on the bag and back tab really set em off. Just a very well executed colorway...

Maybe the VM fk anthracite/black/rush orange releasing on 2/1 will look at least close to this good. Has anyone seen pics? I'm guessing (but certainly not hoping for) a safari theme because of other upcoming products.

Back
Top Bottom