Nike Air VaporMax

I've washed the Platinum's 4 or 5 times in the machine and they always come out nice......but I am a bit pissed I didn't take before pictures of these Xmas Whites because I just washed them for the first time and man..........joints look WAAAAAAY better than I was expecting.

I work in the them, and that work is at the Dealership beating the blacktop for miles a day and crawling in and out of dirty *** trades and trucks and grunge etc...man the wash be killin' the game. GOAT Shoe.

In love. Pic isn’t the best but wanted to snap as soon as I put em on. They fit and feel perfect. I'll do better tomorrow :smile:
IMG_4299 2.JPG

for some reason i think the pluses look bulky in smaller sizes and less so, for the folks w the big feets. Might be my eyes playing tricks, but my size 13 didnt feel/look awkward or bulge in weird places. Looks the same in hand as on foot, which is to say - :pimp:

for some reason i think the pluses look bulky in smaller sizes and less so, for the folks w the big feets. Might be my eyes playing tricks, but my size 13 didnt feel/look awkward or bulge in weird places. Looks the same in hand as on foot, which is to say - :pimp:
Exactly... I wear a 13 also and they look fine. I thought at first that they were going to look too bulky but I'm happy with them.

Yea every pic I see of small footers looks like they are 2 sizes to small the shoe is ready to burst.

I've been told going .5 size up is needed. I wear 11.5 in jordans. so I'm going for a 12 whenever i do get any VaporMax. Correct line of thinking?
Correct if Air Jordan is your 100% TTS
My foot fills in 100% US9.5 Air Jordan 3 retro & 5 & 11
Jordan 4 & Jordan 6 are larger
I tried on Vapormax in store before, size 10 is minimum requirement

Yes 1/2 up.

In love. Pic isn’t the best but wanted to snap as soon as I put em on. They fit and feel perfect. I'll do better tomorrow :smile:
IMG_4299 2.JPG

AAEE8441-780D-48FB-9214-45A1240DFB7A.jpeg

These just came in today and I'm probably going to get rid of my other Vapormax due to non cushlon... It's like night and day for real. I'll probably only keep my summer sensations and cool grey vapors. These pluses and my utilities are now my go to shoes. Cushlon makes a huge difference in comfort for me.
How much did you pay for your hybrids? Full retail or with codes?

They sold out on NDC and I’m guessing people pulled codes on them

Correct if Air Jordan is your 100% TTS
My foot fills in 100% US9.5 Air Jordan 3 retro & 5 & 11
Jordan 4 & Jordan 6 are larger
I tried on Vapormax in store before, size 10 is minimum requirement

Yes 1/2 up.

How much did you pay for your hybrids? Full retail or with codes?

They sold out on NDC and I’m guessing people pulled codes on them
i got them for 198 on stock x

Here is my top 3.

1. The heritage neon.
This color way has grown on me immensely. I love the hits of the neon green (favorite color). The flywire cables being faded were a distraction at one point but Ive moved past them. I like how this shoe is both a lighter color way when viewed from the top but also a darker color way when viewed from the side. In a sea of mostly black and dark grey color ways it stands out nicely. The fuse on the side doesn't make it look cheap like some dark color ways look. I like the visibility of the flywire cables behind the fuse material and I like the back Vapormax strip too as its unlike typical releases. Its just a shoe with a really nice contrast and hits of neon green. Love it.

2. The midnight fog medium olive.
This color way reminds me of the heritage neon in that it has a bright hit of color but also can be both a dark or a light color way. It too has a nice contrast. This one looks like its been through mud with the speckles on the air bag. It feels rugged.

3. Clot.
In a sea of dull color ways this one stands out the most. Need I say more?

nike-air-vapormax-flyknit-grey-black-922915-002-46-eur-12-us-mood-2.jpg
37648116584_35ae447e4b_c.jpg
899473-009_07.jpg
CLOT-x-NIKE-AIR-VAPORMAX.jpg

I sold both my midnight fogs and heritage vapormax’s because they look so much darker than they do in these pics in person. But in these pics they’re fire

We finally take a W as bigfooters :nthat:

To this day I can't help but laugh when someone posts about not wanting to go up 1/2 size because their shoes will look huge...

To this day I can't help but laugh when someone posts about not wanting to go up 1/2 size because their shoes will look huge...
This is why most people wear the wrong size and THINK they're actually the size they've been buying for years.

Folks put the shoe on in store and get in the little mirror to see if they look big, instead of putting on the shoes and walking around to see if the fit and feel is proper OR, actually having the clerk fit them properly.

I'd say 50+% of folks are in the wrong size shoe.

I don’t like big shoes because I have small calves, and smaller shoes make my calves look bigger lol

Back
Top Bottom