Nike Air VaporMax

Good luck man!

Hit up Nike chat and got a 20% code and they are going escalate issue w/ elite team. Might just return and use the code and take one more chance lol didn’t know Code’s started working again on vapormax

Maybe if you pinroll them
I don't roll them at all. (I'm 40, I couldn't pull off the pant roll if I tried :rofl: )
I don't buy a straight leg wide mouth cut either though.
It doesn't cover the whole shoe, not even close.
Sits something like so
81slBnJzYWL._UX342_.jpg

Anyway to reduce the squeaking on vapormax this my first pair love them but hate the squeaking. I’m sure this is common on this model ?

Anyway to reduce the squeaking on vapormax this my first pair love them but hate the squeaking. I’m sure this is common on this model ?

Time really. Mine still squeak too when wearing it in the rain and walk into the grocery store.

Yep you called it! Talked to Nike about it today. They submitted a ticket for it, whatever that means lol! Anybody talk to Nike about this before? They should fixed this issue already

I never have but Ive always pointed out the issue on my return forms. :rofl:

I don't roll them at all. (I'm 40, I couldn't pull off the pant roll if I tried :rofl: )
Sits something like so
81slBnJzYWL._UX342_.jpg

Gotchu, I’m in my 20’s so I guess age comes into play with style. If I seen a guy in his 40’s with chinos and vapormax’s like that I would think he is fresh af for his age.

Sits something like so
81slBnJzYWL._UX342_.jpg
Maybe tailor the pants would be better.
That ZL1 1LE :wow:
I was about to say ..... hmm fender buldge... either is a Mustang or BMW widebody

You’re good lol
Gotchu, I’m in my 20’s so I guess age comes into play with style. If I seen a guy in his 40’s with chinos and vapormax’s like that I would think he is fresh af for his age.
37 is okay to wear Vapormax, perhaps low key ones like triple black or BHM, but 37 mostly I seen wear dress sneakers cole haans sperrys, or conservative looking ones like UnderArmour or low key Alphabounce.

40, probably wearing snake skin loafers. And then snake skin penny loafers the rest of life until 55.

Good Eye.
Got the Red White and Blue one on the floor.
Sold one last month of 2017 for 12k over sticker. Like 22k is what I Grossed on that deal.
Dang man.

All I need is a used 2010 Camaro SS manual with under 80k Miles
No electro-magnetic damper, easy-fix suspension.
No supercharger, let it ventilate. Easier to fix

Might become collectors item
OG SS with minimum tech is best.

ZL1 is like Nike Ultra models

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom