Nike Air VaporMax

For the ladies
7DEF49C6-56B6-4B7F-9F7D-18E954CBF86C.png
49556B06-7603-46F9-94A8-E657BEB2CB39.png
006E56CC-68AC-4343-9CDC-006838F810F2.png

The Vapormax is my all time favorite shoe. In fact, I recently got into sneakers a couple months ago based entirely on the Vapormax (and already own 3 pair). However, these '97's just flat don't do it for at all. I want to like them...but just can't yet!

I never liked the feeling/look of the top lace around my ankle. The tongue just slid to the lateral side on the originals. The 97 just isn't for me.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 4.32.17 PM.png

As much as I love the aesthetics of the 97s, the comfort of them makes them hard to wear for me. They look great on feet, but inside the shoe my feet kill me. The Air Cruzes were more comfortable than the 97s.

Anyone who ordered from SNS receive their shipping comfiration on the vapormax moc 2 acronym stucco? I'm still waiting and i used a 10% off discount as well. Any information is helpful thanks

Looking into getting some vapormaxes for work, do any of the Mocs have the cushlon midsole?

Anyone tried cutting the stitching on the laceless pairs to remove the elastic? Thinking of trying this on my cargo khaki acronym. I am not a huge fan of the laceless look, but I think these could be really nice with laces. So was thinking of cutting the stitching, removing the elastic, carefully punching lace holes. Anyone tried this or crazy enough to try it?

Back
Top Bottom