Nike Air VaporMax

64CEE0CD-6984-44A7-97FC-E22BD0161EA5.jpeg

Anyone has this same issue and any good DIY solutions to fix the sole?

I wear them pretty often since they’re awesome so I’m bummed that this is happening now. Can’t tell if it’s a factory issue or from regular wear & tear but these ‘broke’ pretty soon sadly.

Thanks!

Reactions: ARK
64CEE0CD-6984-44A7-97FC-E22BD0161EA5.jpeg

Anyone has this same issue and any good DIY solutions to fix the sole?

I wear them pretty often since they’re awesome so I’m bummed that this is happening now. Can’t tell if it’s a factory issue or from regular wear & tear but these ‘broke’ pretty soon sadly.

Thanks!
That sucks. I’d hit Nike up about that.

ANyone know where I can get the platinum vms that dropped today in a 10 for a good price? Thanks in advance

Vapormaxes really don't go on sale, let alone within a day of them releasing. Your best bet is to wait for a smaller boutique or something to have a sale that includes them.

Edit: if by "good price" you mean resale...not sure. The usual suspects, stockX, etc. Wouldn't be surprised to see restocks though.

Anyone in here attempt for the cheetos vm mocs yesterday? was able to get through on a sz 12.

Just hoping they arent as restrictive as the 1.0 moc's

Anyone in here attempt for the cheetos vm mocs yesterday? was able to get through on a sz 12.

Just hoping they arent as restrictive as the 1.0 moc's

I ordered a size 11, regular vapormax I wear a 10 so ideally I figured 11.5 would be the size to get in these...but it didn’t exist on SNKRS(don’t think it exists period). I knew I couldn’t size up because I’ve tried on a 10.5 men’s moc & it was WAY too big but I couldn’t try on a 9.5.

I’m really hoping I can make this 11 work because they’re nice to me(don’t even like most Mocs) but I have a bad feeling they won’t fit.

Use HEAT20 on Footaction and Vapormax are $152 shipped (20% off $99+)

Just grabbed these

326DEB82-F2D8-4CBA-9C3F-B739B44F40D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom