Nike Air VaporMax

The same thing happened to me. I got some help from the others here, but you need to see how I found out my pair was fake... https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-vapormax.646022/page-683#post-30843705 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =\

The crazy thing is that it is the most authentic-looking thing I've ever seen. Hell, we ALL got fooled until I brought it up and the others here inspected their pairs to compare. On the bright side, at least you got it for real cheap. I paid $240 when it happened to me.
Well I already gave them to her so unless she complains it is what it is. They looked okay to me but I’m no expert. Hopefully they don’t fall apart in a month. :lol: Damn sucks you were out $240. They are getting slicker and slicker with the fakes.

Well I already gave them to her so unless she complains it is what it is. They looked okay to me but I’m no expert. Hopefully they don’t fall apart in a month. :lol: Damn sucks you were out $240. They are getting slicker and slicker with the fakes.

Yeah, those are, like... 98% close to the real thing, really. It's like a "MarqueeSole authentic" product, haha. It works anyway, and the cushioning system feels identical.

Yeah, I was able to get my money back, but still... 'twas crazy.

People seem to be hating but I def like the 2019. The review a few posts back said they're a little wider too which makes me happy.

:pimp:

18976797-F26C-44B4-9F8E-551C21365F89.jpeg
CF2DF8CE-E29C-45A3-ADBC-1AC48D30BF1D.jpeg
8929BA45-AF33-4B4F-900B-16AD24F751D4.jpeg

Those volts and the MC have me rethinking my dislike of vapormaxes. Maybe I’ll get used to them and eventually switch the uppers to a sole I do like. Those uppers are too good.

Those evil volts are a must!!!

Hmmmm... is this the 2.0 CNY at FNL

They don’t have a pic but pretty sure it’s
Those.

No word on utility yet

FCDDF96F-0C0B-4A62-811E-EE59192A08E5.png
9144E0A9-8547-4218-B250-F7538999A732.jpeg

Last edited:
ALNotSure ALNotSure - yeah, those seem to be the ones right there. Damn, they're all releasing ON Chinese New Year Day itself? What are you doing, Nike?! SOME OF US BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITIONS; I'M NOT TRYING TO BRING BAD LUCK FOR THE NEW YEAR! Well... assuming they slap that "limited" BS on it that day. If it can be copped after two weeks, we all good :D

The Vapormax 2019 definitely revived the dead Air Max flagship line. I'm sure some of you guys may disagree with me on how it looks, but it's definitely sparked a new bit of interest at the least.

Remember when I told you guys that the silhouette isn't that bad?! :D

Reactions: ARK
The Vapormax 2019 definitely revived the dead Air Max flagship line. I'm sure some of you guys may disagree with me on how it looks, but it's definitely sparked a new bit of interest at the least.

Remember when I told you guys that the silhouette isn't that bad?! :D

The thing is to me and this is personal taste, I prefer the full air sole to run and work out in.

Like many I stopped buying Air max when they just ran out of ideas and recycled the bottom.

4BF7768E-F422-4306-99E8-17F2A083AFC6.jpeg

I’m a bit confused as this was also presented as the CNY.

Back
Top Bottom