Nike Air VaporMax

:pimp:

18976797-F26C-44B4-9F8E-551C21365F89.jpeg
CF2DF8CE-E29C-45A3-ADBC-1AC48D30BF1D.jpeg
8929BA45-AF33-4B4F-900B-16AD24F751D4.jpeg

Imagine these kind of colorway's on the 1.0..

Right now I’m between selling a bunch or pissing the wife off the rest of 2019 with weekly deliveries.....

I’m there man. Read below.

Lmao, I’d sell the items to make room for more
Otherwise if you end up like me I had to sleep on the couch for a few days until I sold some stuff

Holy cow you had to sleep on the couch? How many pairs do you have?

—————-
So I walked in the bedroom a few days ago and my stack of Concords had been moved inside the closet. The remainder 5-6 shoe boxes that were stacked along with the Concords were behind the closet door.

Immediately I start thinking OMG did any boxes get crushed or damaged when she moved them?!?!?

She says I moved your shoes into the closet because they’re taking over my bedroom. (She recently updated some furniture and my boxes are ruining the view) She asks, “Are you still buying shoes?” There’s been a lot of boxes coming in that look like shoe boxes. No, I sheepishly say. If I buy I’m selling others. Heh.

I had to work through that conversation. I mean I’m not stopping. I enjoy it. I don’t have anything else that truly makes me happy except my shoes and my Street Fighter 2 arcade game. What do you do.

I have been selling stuff or donating but still you know. That’s what I like.

—————-
So I walked in the bedroom a few days ago and my stack of Concords had been moved inside the closet. The remainder 5-6 shoe boxes that were stacked along with the Concords were behind the closet door.

Immediately I start thinking OMG did any boxes get crushed or damaged when she moved them?!?!?

She says I moved your shoes into the closet because they’re taking over my bedroom. (She recently updated some furniture and my boxes are ruining the view) She asks, “Are you still buying shoes?” There’s been a lot of boxes coming in that look like shoe boxes. No, I sheepishly say. If I buy I’m selling others. Heh.

I had to work through that conversation. I mean I’m not stopping. I enjoy it. I don’t have anything else that truly makes me happy except my shoes and my Street Fighter 2 arcade game. What do you do.

I had close to 30 boxes in our small 2 bedroom condo apartment,
Sold over 20, kept daily’s and some grails, and threw a lot of boxes away,

Than I was allowed back in lmfao
Her big issue wasn’t that I had a lot of shoes, it was that I had too many shoes I wasn’t wearing

—————-

Hahahha.. I’m like that too “ hey I can spend this in the strip club if u like and have cash hiding in shoe boxes instead”...

Cheers guys hahahhaha

—————-

Two words:

Storage unit

Lol :lol:

Well then I would have to leave the house just to go to my storage unit to see my pairs. That would cause more issues with the wife.

My wife gives me grief at times, but nothing serious. I generally try to buy her pairs here and there to keep the peace. :lol:

She also sees a ton of pairs go out (and I make sure she sees them lol), which lessens the blow when there are a couple of boxes at the front door.

What really sucks is that we recently installed a Nest Hello doorbell cam, so sneaking them inside is no longer an option. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom