Nike Air VaporMax

Anyone have any clue when these are going to drop?

Nike-Air-VaporMax-Utility-CNY-Chinese-New-Year-Release-Date.jpg
There are quite a few pair on eBay not too much above retail. They haven't mentioned a U.S. date but February has been hinted.

There are quite a few pair on eBay not too much above retail. They haven't mentioned a U.S. date but February has been hinted.

All the eBay pics look like garbage in hand. I’m hoping it’s just the lighting because the stock photos look amazing.

Is the Nike Air Vapormax comfortable, or they feel like bricks like other full length air maxes?

IMG_20190123_214555.jpg

With the 720's and the Vm2019, I'm still stuck on 2018 collecting VM Utilities. This is my fourth pair and I say these are the most comfortable shoes ever. That Cushion is magic.

^^ I still want that all black pair with the volt bag and red pull tab...just couldn't find a decent price on them. Not about that $225 life

Reactions: ARK
^^ I still want that all black pair with the volt bag and red pull tab...just couldn't find a decent price on them. Not about that $225 life

same i want them too but aint tryna drop 225. Was looking at the black and white pair on sale with the %20 off drops em to $150 i believe.

I’m right there with ya, I have searched far & wide for a pair at a good price 225 is just too much to drop on a shoe that won’t get worn daily. I did find a pair in my size at a FL in Waco but one of the shoes the toe was messed up from it sitting in the box so long with no paper.

Back
Top Bottom