Nike Air VaporMax

nah, I tried buying them right at 10am, got “in line” then 2 minutes later “didnt get em, sold out”. Its happened before and its something I dont understand at all. Theres still a FSR :lol:

Yeah, I looked around 1020 eastern, and it had a full size run at that time.. Nike just being Nike.

drisk34 drisk34 interesting...

Well, I decided to swing by one of my local Nike stores to browse the new stuff in person, and they have the VM 2019s in the fittingly-nicknamed "Oregon" colorway. Amazing in person and on feet (when I tried it on). TTS should be fine from what it felt like for me. As much as I'd love to get it right now, I'm waiting to see how the Epic React 2s, Air Max 720s and the Vapormax 3s look in person. I hope these will sit for some time.

PS - look at how trippy the camera couldn't catch the back of the heel unit! **** looks like Ghost from Ant-Man & the Wasp!

39740048963_01db4ba527_b.jpg

Yeah, they're super nice. The sole is so trippy, because it looks either silver or clear (depending on how ****ed up your eyes are, 'cause I need glasses to see far :frown: ) when light shines right through it. I don't know how else to explain it; it is definitely worth taking a look in person. drisk34 drisk34 - please post more pictures when you get your pair!

Yeah, those will be had after I get a chance to try the VM19 on locally.

us3less us3less you mentioned going TTS in them—do you go the usual half-size up in the flyknit VM??

Yeah, those will be had after I get a chance to try the VM19 on locally.

us3less us3less you mentioned going TTS in them—do you go the usual half-size up in the flyknit VM??

Yeah, I go 1/2 size up on all of my Vapormaxes, but that's primarily my preference among all Vapormaxes with the exception of the Moc 2s. My Vapormax Run Utility is a half-size up and those fit TTS. The regular Flyknit version fits TTS for me, but it's snug, so I started going 1/2 size up for the wiggle room. I'm also between an 8.5-9, so Saturn's rings are gonna fall off before I make a final decision. :frown:

Thoughts now that I'm now realizing this. Since the Vapormax 2019s use the same upper as the React Element 87s, wouldn't this result in the same results that the React Element 87s have? AKA dirt magnets that just cannot be wiped out.

Finally got to hit up FTL to cop the multis, my first pair of 2’s. Now all i need is the “evil volt” pair and ill be done with the 2.

WC Rewards on deck for those joints. Just gotta get a feel for the fit first....I hate doing the return/exchange thing these days.

The great thing is that they don’t appear to be flying off shelves, so no need to rush to buy.

I've never had interest in the Vapormax but gawd damm I randomly saw a picture of the Vapormax Plus "Eggplant" and I'm interested.

Chances that these hit discount?

Back
Top Bottom