Nike Air VaporMax

Just came in! :pimp: Size 13 baby! DS!

9B303898-8B9D-4944-BB03-ED48567E882B.jpeg

Last edited:
I had my eye on these for a good couple years. Finally they popped up on Goat. Some haggling and boom got them. I’m wearing these on 3.26. May be the only day I wear them too. Heh. :nerd:

Why didn’t we ever get any other 1.0s with this colorblocking on the flyknit? White/black, white/blue, white/teal, white/grey. They saved them all for the 2.0.

214FCADB-3A9B-4B97-96A3-673C7D438640.jpeg

Yeah, the 3s are looking fine compared to the 2s IMO. I tried to give my benefit of the doubt and think the 2s would eventually work out, but it didn't. Only a handful of colorways worked well on that. The small Swoosh on the corner of that shoe just didn't work out so well.

Yeah, the 3s are looking fine compared to the 2s IMO. I tried to give my benefit of the doubt and think the 2s would eventually work out, but it didn't. Only a handful of colorways worked well on that. The small Swoosh on the corner of that shoe just didn't work out so well.

I liked the variety of colors on the 2’s, just not a fan of the design. That small Swoosh was a no go for me.

Thanks G. Jan 25th so it took a little over a month.

The wait for iDs always feels like forever :lol:

Wtf I ordered on the 19th! Better be here by Monday or I will be getting at least a 25% code and something else lol

I order IDs all the time and they very rarely take the full amount of time! I can’t imagine, everybody is ordering VM 2019 ids :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom