Nike Air VaporMax

AAC4EA42-BD00-48B1-9B08-A96469C14B02.png
The release schedule for the 3.0 is very secretive. Looks like they release the volt sole version today.

was thinking about the moon landings now that Volt pair is out and i am like hmmm....

The peach throws it off for me... I like the rest... the volts are all over the map...

Uhhhh

Copped the white pure platinum 3.0 and the black orange Vapormax utility with a 20% off code on Nike.

How did you get 20% off code from Nike? The CS reps at Nike only give me 10% off codes. Maybe because I am in Canada?

1. What was the point of the Vapormax 2019? They look ugly.

2. My Vapormax 1.0 were grey with grey bubbles and they really fogged up. I want to get platinum this time but am scared the bubbles will get foggy again. Those with light colored soles on Vapormax how do you take care of them?

3. I really like this women's colorway, might kop as a gift for SO:

Nike-Air-VaporMax-3.0-Pink-Rise-AJ6910-005-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-VaporMax-3.0-Pink-Rise-AJ6910-005-Release-Date-5.jpg

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-vapormax-3-0-pink-rise-aj6910-005-release-date/

1. The Vapormax 2019 is the continuation for the flagship Air Max line dating all the way back from the Air Max 2009. I think the 360 and the 360 II were part of late 2006-2007 and late 2007-2008.

2. Fogging of the Air units is inevitable with the Vapormax. You can't do anything about it unless you just simply don't wear it.

Yes we know gwizzle gwizzle he already posted it.
Sheesh.

:rofl:

Very grey in person
5EC9A1E9-70EE-4CA0-B70A-9B00E49BECA9.jpeg

Just as the moon should be.

How did you get 20% off code from Nike? The CS reps at Nike only give me 10% off codes. Maybe because I am in Canada?

Ancient secret. I can’t tell you.

1. What was the point of the Vapormax 2019? They look ugly.

2. My Vapormax 1.0 were grey with grey bubbles and they really fogged up. I want to get platinum this time but am scared the bubbles will get foggy again. Those with light colored soles on Vapormax how do you take care of them?

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-vapormax-3-0-pink-rise-aj6910-005-release-date/

Just buy a pair and don’t look back. Enjoy them. Let the fog roll in. :rofl:

Yes we know gwizzle gwizzle he already posted it.
Sheesh.

:rofl:

Just as the moon should be.

Ancient secret. I can’t tell you.

Just buy a pair and don’t look back. Enjoy them. Let the fog roll in. :rofl:

ARK be having Ancient Egyptian Nike Codes :rofl:

I ordered the whites like you did. Guess I’ll order the blacks too. I don’t want to seem racist :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Got the Moon 3.0s in.

Outstanding IMO. Airbag is only about two shades lighter than jumpsuit orange, almost peach...but it will age well. Gold heat shield tongue. Flyknit is grey/beige which allows the lunar graphic to pop.

The ONLY complaint I have is that for some reason I thought the moon stuff was reflective, it is not.

A man is slightly disappointed |l

Back
Top Bottom