Nike Air VaporMax

tigo0240 tigo0240 - yeah that colorway is actually pretty nice!

Got to see the Pure Platinum 3s in person. These look real nice. Very similar to the Vapormax 1 (took my shoe off to compare the shades and pattern, haha).

46829902724_5e5d33d928_b.jpg

46829902594_b4679476fa_b.jpg

tigo0240 tigo0240 - yeah that colorway is actually pretty nice!

Got to see the Pure Platinum 3s in person. These look real nice. Very similar to the Vapormax 1 (took my shoe off to compare the shades and pattern, haha).

46829902724_5e5d33d928_b.jpg

46829902594_b4679476fa_b.jpg

This is a nice change. Optimal swoosh placement!!

went and looked at the triple blacks vm3.0s just couldnt pull the trigger something looked off on them.

I have the Randoms and the white volt pair coming any way.

went and looked at the triple blacks vm3.0s just couldnt pull the trigger something looked off on them.

The soles shouldve been translucent. The glittery black made them look more like a women’s shoe imo.

i didn't like the feel of the knit, they didn't feel as comfy as the 1s and 2s that i tried on previously

I am super glad i went with this pair. Really considered the moons but I wanted a more orange sole its somewhere between orange and pink in all the photos

Also i agree the Sparkly black soles on triple blacks does make it more feminine looking

All about the swoosh placement :pimp:

Cool pics btw

Did you take the pics from underneath your bed? Lol

Lol I tried to keep the phone as consistent as I could to get the same pic of each shoe. Therefore the floor was the best way to achieve it.

Cleeeeean. But why do all the 3.0 bags have "glitter" in them?

That is my only gripe at the moment. It’s frustrating really. Just give me the clear bag. I don’t need sparkles. I’m 45 years old.

555F65EF-810C-4410-A712-D0DBEDFF6E72.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom