Nike Air VaporMax

:D:D:lol::lol::nerd::nerd:

A sz up really doesn’t work for most people btw

ARK ARK likes to wear his running shoes w/ two extra inches of space lol

No sizing recommendations from you buddy lol

Yea I don’t think these are gonna work for me. :lol:
I love the look of the Vapormax. Nike just doesn’t make any good looking wide width shoes. I’m too old to sacrifice comfort for looks anymore lol

:D:D:lol::lol::nerd::nerd:

A sz up really doesn’t work for most people btw

ARK ARK likes to wear his running shoes w/ two extra inches of space lol

No sizing recommendations from you buddy lol

I can’t help it gwizzle gwizzle Nike running shoes just fit me smaller. A 12 doesn’t work. My big toe is hitting the front of the shoes typically. I have to size up. >D

Yea I don’t think these are gonna work for me. :lol:
I love the look of the Vapormax. Nike just doesn’t make any good looking wide width shoes. I’m too old to sacrifice comfort for looks anymore lol

Try a half size and a full size up. See which one fits best and return the one that doesn’t. You should be good.

2019 CNY $85 on ndc. that's a steal.
i saw that man, that is a good deal. i ended up with infrared looking 2019 pair although what i really wanted was a utility or plus pair but all size 9.5 been snagged up. these will probably hit outlets for lower but may not get the colorway you want so i had to secure a serviceable beater.

2019 CNY $85 on ndc. that's a steal.
I ordered those 1week ago and 2 days after the told me OOS.
When I got the notice that they were marked down another $49 I didn't even check sizing availability.

I also ordered some shoes off of Eastbay recently, actually ordered them Sunday and Delivery is supposed to be today by days end, about 3am I get 4 emails saying the shoes will be here June 4th.
Ordering is not my friend right now.
I knew when I ordered Sunday, Monday EB sends email saying items shipped(From LV FOotlocker........then Wed-Thur no new status update)...Thursday they were still in same status...yep, I knew.

30%’off at outlets.. one of my shoe homies copped this for me.. $89.87 OTD... been eyeing this green colorway for ages... this is commerce, outside of Atlanta

Gonna hit outlets hard this weekend lol

ADB1F1C7-7713-44FA-A98B-34101D6A09AC.jpeg
02A57ED1-C592-4335-A5FB-7FA252916BE1.jpeg

Those sure went up in resell price. I would be saying thanks for the extra money in my pocket Nike. :tongue:

Quick question. Which is the better get;

Vapormax 2.0 triple white NDS for $100
or
Vapormax Plus triple white DS for $210

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom