Nike Air VaporMax

I saw them both at Footlocker(going in tomorrow to pick up a shoe I had shipped there, I will take some pics, I don’t see the Volt online anywhere but the whole top was Volt, and the sole was white)
The inside of the Red said “shock red”
It’s like a Infrared Color, in person it looks way better
https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-vapormax-plus-bright-crimson-mens-shoe/M0461.html

I would get these but I got a few pair of shoes with that solar red look

108FF14E-2DDB-4163-ACE3-3BEF179544B5.jpeg

These and the solar red Lebrons. A volt pair would be an instant cop! I’ll just wait for pics or a release date

This Vapormax 3 is released today. Already on Nike app by the way. Launches today on FNL.

54F7C40D-D019-4186-9959-40D02DE041FF.jpeg

Those 2019's were definitely more comfortable than I let on or anticipated.

I was too hard on them.

I ended up putting in a Thick cush insole under the Regular insole, normal sz 13 and it took away nearly all of that "loose wrinkle" look.

A whole size huh? I’m screwed

Personally I felt that the 2019 vapormax model actually runs slightly large compared to the original Vapormaxes. However since you’re asking about the CPFM Vapormaxes those since they run on a women’s mold fits narrower than men’s size 2019 vapormaxes. As a result I’d recommend going .5 up in you’re usually runner size.

There’s really no hype around the cpfm anymore lol. Is that the drops over, no one cares. Travis Scott ppl been talking about them even after the drop

Back
Top Bottom