Nike Air VaporMax

Picked these up today for 20$ at the Nike outlet...

IMG_20190713_215725.jpg

3.0 is a giant failure. Vapors never been on sale this early or this deep before. One pair is $93!

1.0 was almost NEVER on sale....

Still I just ordered the all blacks lol

3.0 is a giant failure. Vapors never been on sale this early or this deep before. One pair is $93!

1.0 was almost NEVER on sale....

Still I just ordered the all blacks lol
Yea I copped another pair of Platinum, the TripleBlack and the Grey Plus.
Super annoyed NIKE isn’t carrying the Aqua Plus I posted on the last page.

Hmm I bought the Pure Platinum 3 and a Vapormax Run Utility a while back with a 20% off coupon. While I still saved money, this makes me think about sending them back knowing I could find them cheaper.

been wanting the vapormax plus since they dropped...finally hit the price i wanted and got the black/volt color, was like $97 shipped. could go down more or find them in outlets but not letting this opportunity to get away. they also got a vapormax 2019 for $80 but i had to send a pair back, they just arent comfortable imo, the area around the collar cut into my ankle with low cut socks and the upper material wasnt stretchy enough

About to pull the trigger on the 3.0 Platinums. Ok, I know the bottom of the soles yellow, but overtime, will the whole bubbles/bottom yellow?

About to pull the trigger on the 3.0 Platinums. Ok, I know the bottom of the soles yellow, but overtime, will the whole bubbles/bottom yellow?
Those bottoms on the Platinum 3.o aren't clear though.
They have that silver nail polish coating, and the heel/toe pods are grey so they won't yellow either, I just wipe the entire shoe off with an old White tee every time I take them off, and then before I wear them I rub the pods and soles with a damp towel. They've held up rather well, and I've beat them pretty hard on the oily blacktop.

They purposely put clear soles on the VM Off White so they’ll yellow over time to give more of a vintage look. Majority of the original pairs that dropped had some aspect of the shoe that’ll yellow with time

Those bottoms on the Platinum 3.o aren't clear though.
They have that silver nail polish coating, and the heel/toe pods are grey so they won't yellow either, I just wipe the entire shoe off with an old White tee every time I take them off, and then before I wear them I rub the pods and soles with a damp towel. They've held up rather well, and I've beat them pretty hard on the oily blacktop.

Nice tips! I was very indecisive, anyways copped the blks and plats off NDC. 6% Ebates too :D

Hey NT!

I wear a size 9 in am 97s, should I go down .5 or stay tts in vapormax 2019s?

I wanna order a pair from da 30% off sale on ndc...

Back
Top Bottom