Nike Air VaporMax

20190828215756.png
20190828215758.png
20190828214621.png
20190828214617.png
20190828214615.png

So I copped another pair of Vapormax from StockX 10 days ago and it still says they’re “en route to StockX for verification”...how long does this process usually take? It said they were supposed to be shipped to me by today or the next couple days.

So I copped another pair of Vapormax from StockX 10 days ago and it still says they’re “en route to StockX for verification”...how long does this process usually take? It said they were supposed to be shipped to me by today or the next couple days.
I’m in the same boat. Copped some Orca’s after returning my Joyrides.

Yo I copped some Orcas too :nerd: :lol:

Size 10?

10.5 ! Haha love the Vapormax 2's bro, I have the multicolor ones. The Orca's were always on my radar. Love the two-tone colorway on that shoe it's beautiful. Kind of reminds me of the old Kobe Black history month kicks. I tthink those were Kobe 9's?? could be wrong

10.5 ! Haha love the Vapormax 2's bro, I have the multicolor ones. The Orca's were always on my radar. Love the two-tone colorway on that shoe it's beautiful. Kind of reminds me of the old Kobe Black history month kicks. I tthink those were Kobe 9's?? could be wrong

Yup that’s crazy. When did you place your order with them?

I’m in the same boat. Copped some Orca’s after returning my Joyrides.

Probably coming from overseas. I actually got my Parra SBs the other day delivered from DHL, addressed from the Netherlands. StockX still says "awaiting UPS pickup."

Probably coming from overseas. I actually got my Parra SBs the other day delivered from DHL, addressed from the Netherlands. StockX still says "awaiting UPS pickup."

Finally late last night it changed to “en route to you” and that I’ll have it by Friday. Idk what happened but I sent their support team a message yesterday so maybe it had been sitting there at the warehouse and they just previously had forgot to process the shipping til I said something :smh:

Finally late last night it changed to “en route to you” and that I’ll have it by Friday. Idk what happened but I sent their support team a message yesterday so maybe it had been sitting there at the warehouse and they just previously had forgot to process the shipping til I said something :smh:

mine are coming Saturday now.. just got StockX update this morning! Hype

I wonder what the hell StockX was doing over there that both of us finally got an update now after 10 days :lol:
No kidding man! Regardless I’m hype as ****. I got the Nike retro striped socks in black and white which are gonna be a sick fit with the Orca vapors

I just had the opposite experience. I bought a pair of WOW 6s and they were shipped, authenticated, and shipped to me within 24 hours. Dude must have lived next door to a StockX hub.

I've been bored with Vapormax lately. I slept hard on the Flyknit Utilities, only grabbed one pair. Now most of them are going for over retail. Same with the olive/pink camo VM 1, still want that pair as well.

Nordstrom and the Rack pretty much put everything on sale. Sometimes you catch a 2.0.. pretty much all styles not just colors..

Hoping to get lucky on some utilities...

FNL too...

So they dropped on Nike not on SNKRS. And the VM under the cover is a blend of 2.0 and 1.0. The main difference is the 2.0 gets the swoosh from the 1.0. Looks fantastic to me.

$275 tho... not sure full the trigger or wait. I have to admit the cover if it can be used on all Vapormax would come in handy in trips

AD99A936-BAEA-4240-B605-08B4957BF002.png
99F04EB3-1973-423F-B8B6-3B77401F1C13.png
2F760BBC-EF65-49CD-969E-01554DE0D331.png

So they dropped on Nike not on SNKRS. And the VM under the cover is a blend of 2.0 and 1.0. The main difference is the 2.0 gets the swoosh from the 1.0. Looks fantastic to me.

$275 tho... not sure full the trigger or wait. I have to admit the cover if it can be used on all Vapormax would come in handy in trips

AD99A936-BAEA-4240-B605-08B4957BF002.png
99F04EB3-1973-423F-B8B6-3B77401F1C13.png
2F760BBC-EF65-49CD-969E-01554DE0D331.png

Are you really considering the stripper boots :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on bro lol

Back
Top Bottom