Nike Air VaporMax

Interesting observation on the 1.0 2.0 look. I would never wear the gaiter myself.

It’s so weird to see them do this. Many of us hated the smaller swoosh and this placement on the 2.0. This seems to fix exactly what we were saying.

No just no.. at least it seems to be a mid top.. I did find it a bit out the 1.0 utility was a low top.

So I copped a pair of the Nikelab VM’s in blue and purple recently, but thanks to a washing mishap, one the aglets is completely shredded!

Anyone can recommend a place for replacements matching the OG laces?

2E2F26DD-75C6-4025-B20A-DD2B467EBB75.jpeg

What is the purpose of this shoe? I don’t get it. They don’t mention a Trainer just it’s lightweight which most all vapermaxes are.

Weird *** addition to an already slow moving lineup. Color is better tho.

Reactions: ARK
It’s so weird to see them do this. Many of us hated the smaller swoosh and this placement on the 2.0. This seems to fix exactly what we were saying.

No just no.. at least it seems to be a mid top.. I did find it a bit out the 1.0 utility was a low top.

these new utilities are nice any idea if they are good for winter?

It’s crazy how much sales are happening. I now wonder if it has something to do with the Tariffs coming.

Every store has multiple pairs on sale. Trying to catch something I want for the low. Kind of fun tbh.

Same thing with ultraboosts. Crazy sales, many under $100.

It’s crazy how much sales are happening. I now wonder if it has something to do with the Tariffs coming.

Every store has multiple pairs on sale. Trying to catch something I want for the low. Kind of fun tbh.

Same thing with ultraboosts. Crazy sales, many under $100.
Oversaturated market - too many pairs

Found a pair at Ross for 79.99 last week

I’m not very familiar with this line, but it was a white and black shoe with white straps and clear out sole. Great deal

Back
Top Bottom