Nike Air VaporMax

Nike sort of left it unspoken that the Vapormax has transitioned into a purely casual sneaker.

It was supposed to be the future of running and literally every runner was like "nahhh."

Wear em now before Nike whores out the sole to everything...

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
I dunno. A sock like shoe with socks.. just doesn’t seem right to me.

a shoe is a shoe, flyknit to me don't even feel close to comfy against my bare feet, wifey wears with socks as well

yes. Should've said joggers. That’s on me. A lot of people like to be specific in terms.

sweats only for me, don't like the way joggers feel, way to tight for my taste, i like the baggy freedom of sweats, maybe i'm just to 90s old fashion

Are yall already forgetting the utilities & vapormax 360?? There might be another 1-2 I’m forgetting. IMO those models are garbage aka not for me

ah man i wear my mc2s in the summer, my vapormax plus in the winter and my utilities when it rains, nobody likes soggy socks :lol: it's the 2nd worst feeling in the Army

These are so sick 🔥
Why won’t Nike make them?

2330B27B-5999-483E-816C-0403876CB99F.jpeg

CFBA892D-A5C2-4B34-B44A-5F6C2661E125.jpeg

ALNotSure ALNotSure What are you gonna do with all those pairs? Wear or sell??

I've been buying a few pairs of VM3 (blue fury x 2 - love them, and a pair of Women's black Run Utility) for when my current pairs end up dying. I won't be going 2020s. Those things are fvcking hideous.

ALNotSure ALNotSure What are you gonna do with all those pairs? Wear or sell??

I've been buying a few pairs of VM3 (blue fury x 2 - love them, and a pair of Women's black Run Utility) for when my current pairs end up dying. I won't be going 2020s. Those things are fvcking hideous.

Cliff notes- I am unsure.

I think I’ve worn 20 or so, leaves about 40 now dead stock. Many Are bought at Nordstrom and their policy is simply return the item new or used. I have thought to return some. I did put four for sale on stockx at a high price just in case someone bites. The Off Whites are now at 1k or so which is tempting to sell. I did sell a couple pair or Jordan’s I had recently. I feel no attachment to the Jordan brand anymore.

Clearly due to the pandemic going out is at a minimum and I worked from home even before the pandemic so I don’t even get a chance to wear them.

Then my tastes have changed, I find myself wearing black or grey mostly and away from bright colors. So a lot of these colorways make no sense.

Finally part of me kind of wants to hit 100 pairs. And I find myself wanting to maybe pick up more V1’s as each year seems to get worse lol.

So guys that have no interest in the 2020, what’s your next move? Buy previous versions? Pick up something else? Protest at Nike?

So guys that have no interest in the 2020, what’s your next move? Buy previous versions? Pick up something else? Protest at Nike?
Buy VM1 & VM3 in CWs that I like for wearing, eventually. No other models I like. I loved the look of VM2019's and lots of awesome CWs, but the shoe just didn't fit my foot (tight in the front and really loose at the back), which I found really odd.

Only getting shoes from GOAT and StockX at a price I deem fair (around retail or barely above). I just don't trust eBay.

Buy VM1 & VM3 in CWs that I like for wearing, eventually. No other models I like. I loved the look of VM2019's and lots of awesome CWs, but the shoe just didn't fit my foot (tight in the front and really loose at the back), which I found really odd.

Only getting shoes from GOAT and StockX at a price I deem fair (around retail or barely above). I just don't trust eBay.

eBay isn't that bad if you do your due dilegence, check pics compare, don't believe in to good to be true sales etc

my experience:

Got my USA 2020s today from the NDC restock and they will be immediately shipped back. Good lookin shoe but them suckers are narrow as h3ll and long compared to my other vapors. I also tried them on WITH socks and that was a no-go. I tried them on W/O socks and they fit better but I can’t get on the no-sock train. Socks all day for me.

my experience:

Got my USA 2020s today from the NDC restock and they will be immediately shipped back. Good lookin shoe but them suckers are narrow as h3ll and long compared to my other vapors. I also tried them on WITH socks and that was a no-go. I tried them on W/O socks and they fit better but I can’t get on the no-sock train. Socks all day for me.

Indeed. I think I might got half a size down. They just don’t fit as snug as the V1-3. Shame

Tried the VM2020 in the iron grey / laser orange configuration at my local store this weekend. Was very disappointed in the fit and lack of lockdown; no compression to the upper at all compared to previous vapormax editions. Even w/ the flyease, couldn’t get it to lock in securely. Footbed was alright in shape, but really flat and could feel each of the air pockets beneath. Plus, the flyease box felt extremely heavy and awkward sitting on top of my forefoot.

Hard pass overall.

Back
Top Bottom