Nike Air VaporMax

Now this is so weird. No adult sizes but now big kids sizes and two colors….

B66D0B9C-EC71-4370-9BC5-2CF6ED20CC2F.png

Multiple cws of the mens & womens 2021s loaded on the Nike App labeled as “coming soon” . The white oreo pair is among those listed as mens. Price $200

Nike has 6 men’s colorways dropping…. Are they giving us a shoe stimmy? Lol…
I'm actually tempted to jump on these on day 1. Something I don't do as much like I used to. Trying to save a few dollars waiting but end up missing out on wearing them when they're new/released. Not that it matters much but knowing they release these ever year I kinda miss keeping up with that - it's not quite the same when you grab them almost when the next iteration is dropping. LOL

Last edited:
Copped the the “blackouts” this am…..but they are more of a dark grey/charcoal. True to size and fit much better than the 2020s that I tried on with the pager. Look more sleek without all that extra junk on the 2020. I’ll grab the oreo color way down the road.

Copped the the “blackouts” this am…..but they are more of a dark grey/charcoal. True to size and fit much better than the 2020s that I tried on with the pager. Look more sleek without all that extra junk on the 2020. I’ll grab the oreo color way down the road.
I can on board with dark grey/charcoal actually.

Back
Top Bottom