Nike Air VaporMax

I think Nike is just limiting these for the hype.
The whole "Kiss My Airs" campaign was all over social media.

Many took so many L's that month.
That these were somewhat of a limited GR.
Consumers grabbed what they could thinking they would sell out instantly like the AM1's did.
In the end they sold out of the pure platinums and OG.

If they flooded the market no one would want these.
And would sit like these.

View media item 2410855

View media item 2410881

I don't buy any of this stuff.  I doubt there are any manufacturing problems.  

Of all the many things that Nike is fantastic at manufacturing, one is HYPE.  And they have succeeded with this model.  Although this sneaker is fantastic w/o any hype.  I've worn my Plats about 10 times.  My OGs twice, and I like them more each time I wear.  They get even better as you start to break them in.

Last edited:
I don't buy any of this stuff.  I doubt there are any manufacturing problems.  

Of all the many things that Nike is fantastic at manufacturing, one is HYPE.  And they have succeeded with this model.  Although this sneaker is fantastic w/o any hype.  I've worn my Plats about 10 times.  My OGs twice, and I like them more each time I wear.  They get even better as you start to break them in.

Not buying it either... the Nike rep prob mis understood what they were saying!

Just notice

I woke up and places and ordered and hit submit
It took me twice. But no email confirmation or thanks for placing the order.
Was there a glitch or what happend.

Sorry if asking this so late but I just got a chance to get to log in.

Finally got to order my IDs. Thanks for the heads up! I don't know where these reps are getting their info from but I've been taken on a roller coaster ride today by them. Anyone get a confirm email? I'm missing mine and yup ended up chatting with another rep that told me they're updating their system. Also, I checked with the rep and apparently the text on my IDs were set to the default "ABC" even though my confirmation screen clearly said other wise.

Still waiting on all these cancellation emails from the vapormax ids...

Haha, just relaying what I was told. But with all the errors and checkout issues this morning, I wasn't sure what to think or believe. My bad, if it put some of ya'll on edge.

Returned the platinums since the bottoms got so dirty easily. Won't have to worry with black bottoms

Back
Top Bottom