Nike Air VaporMax

Check out the Kobe tweet... check this out...

True O.G 1.0.. love it here.. perfect guy to wear it...

IMG_1001.PNG

IMG_1002.PNG

I dont think they use the product number, they use the number on the little sticker.

Are you referring to the actual Item number Nike uses? That is 924453 401. The foot sites go by the Product number which is the item number minus the first number- #24453401

Are you referring to the actual Item number Nike uses? That is 924453 401. The foot sites go by the Product number which is the item number minus the first number- #24453401

The one from the first website just drops the first number from the Nike Sku. What he is asking for is the specific sticker that is on the box from footlocker, which is different from both. Foot locker puts a special sticker on the box top.

I usually just search ebay to try and find the sticker. I just took a look, and this was the only one I can find. Looks like the first three numbers are 712
IMG_0296.jpg

Last edited:
Found the orange ones in store! went with size 13 they fit true to size, used a vip reward so came out to $184

I don't even care about the swoosh placement as much as the color block rubber heel and toes. Turns a sleek shoe into something that's not.

Back
Top Bottom