Nike Air VaporMax

7186B4A0-90F7-4F94-813E-64DD745F97A5.png
New CW. Pic from IG

I don't match from top-to-bottom. The '80s/'90s reference, was just that, a reference. I would never dress like that today. but that was thing when I was like 10 to early teens. The reality is, we just don't mix major athletic brands. Don't care if I'm wearing a Nike hoodie and a pair of major retailer shorts/pants. Just not wearing Adidas, Asics, Puma etc with the hoodie or Adidas socks with Nike and vice versa. Much like mixing sports teams is a pet peeve of mine. I bust chops, but it doesn't bother me really if other people do it. But definitely feels off if I were to attempt the same.

We're on the same side, I didn't take the 80's/90's pic as a negative.

I'm not mixing brands either, I'd feel off also.

It’s all good. I’m 34 but growing up raised by my pops and older brother who is 40 now my mentality is more from that era. So I’m right there with y’all.

NTDenim is not a thing. its a state of mind.
You’re over 40 bro go ahead and cook with the NTdenim :nthat:
YALL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW UGLY IM LAUGHING AT THIS
As an older guy this makes me LMFAO, especially since I recently revamped my jeans so that I dont get stuck with the old man label lol. Old people probs.

So do I have good NTdenim or bad NTdenim? Do I look dad like? lol

Seriously though I went from boot cut from back in the day to straight leg and now working on tapered leg. My thighs though cant get into that tight jean stuff.

You’re over 40 bro go ahead and cook with the NTdenim :nthat:

Nah baby boi, I got rid of my boot cut jeans when I joined NT and saw NT Seniors Tour members getting roasted lol. My jeans are tapered, albeit not super aggressive, but whatever MNML and the likes design theirs to. My Monarchs got to stay looking fresh.

Funny, cuz you have a Public Enemy avatar. That's us grown ... errr, old folks era lol

Last edited:
So do I have good NTdenim or bad NTdenim? Do I look dad like? lol

Seriously though I went from boot cut from back in the day to straight leg and now working on tapered leg. My thighs though cant get into that tight jean stuff.
the NTDenim was ment as a hashtag for people on the board who thought they were authorities on current Jean fashion. it went from collective stereotype to a mindset and its probably one of the weirdest metaphors ive ever come across on the internet.

Speaking of the VM Plus' hopefully Nike announces a new wave of releases soon. They seem to announce them less than a month before release as of late.

More or less completed the VaporMax 1 styles I really want with getting a worn 1 or 2 times Moc Black Multi-Color on ebay for $145.
Not so tight slip on compared to the other lace-less version.

the NTDenim was ment as a hashtag for people on the board who thought they were authorities on current Jean fashion. it went from collective stereotype to a mindset and its probably one of the weirdest metaphors ive ever come across on the internet.

I was just messing with you ARK ARK , being that we are all older.....lol

Not a bad thing, I don’t like being “ squeezed” in my pants either.

I'm tall and lanky so I can get away with skinnier jeans...I just can't stand how almost everything is low rise.

I'm tall and lanky so I can get away with skinnier jeans...I just can't stand how almost everything is low rise.
must be nice, i got calves like I’ve been kicking bricks since birth and have to rock tapered denim. it never falls right on my vapormaxes but hopefully it’ll look better with a chukka or vm plus

Back
Top Bottom