Nike Air VaporMax

da45 da45 - they definitely pop up from time to time, including the 3s. Share some pictures from the listing if you can!

Thank you,
Seems like stock photos. I can't post the link anywhere here
safely without getting into trouble can I ?

1597511314933.png 1597511340110.png

da45 da45 - Nope, I don't think so. Hmm, if the seller has solid feedback and you can see his old listings where they had pictures and claim authenticity, that could help. Try reaching out to the seller for photos.

da45 da45 - Nope, I don't think so. Hmm, if the seller has solid feedback and you can see his old listings where they had pictures and claim authenticity, that could help. Try reaching out to the seller for photos.

seller is "based in brazil" member since October 2019 and has 27 feedback ratings all at 100%

I've asked for more photos besides the stock images

really at a loss as to what to make of it

how common are fake vapormax? found a pair i cant find anywhere else in my size on ebay (triple black) AJ6900-004 for $185 delivered which seems low but I don't really know how common a fake of what would appear an easy to find model (just not in my size) is.

he probably posted stock photos for a reason lol Just post the pics when sends them to you... my guess, is he prob won’t send them

I actually find the ZoomX insole to be less comfortable than the recycled ortholite in the other CWs

I’ve looked though All 823 pages here lol and I don’t see anyone asking for a higher price for recycled materials.
Not a soul.

I didn’t see anyone complain about the laces either. We complained about style and colorways .

We got a more expensive shoe with worse style and worse colorways.

It is mind boggling. I’m all for the future etc but meh.

I do have a Pair otw tho lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom