Nike Air VaporMax

Pure Platinums in 12.5 came in yesterday and the 13 from the original SNKRS drop is going right back to NDC today.

13 is doable but a 12.5 is a much better fit, just hard to come by on release days. Kudos again for the restock info ALNotSure ALNotSure

Last edited:
Pure Platinums in 12.5 came in yesterday and the 13 from the original SNKRS drop is going right back to NDC today.

13 is doable but a 12.5 is a much better fit, just hard to come by on release days. Kudos again for the restock info ALNotSure ALNotSure

Awesome!

Treat them well, they treat you well.

Those black(ish) 2020s look good. Doesn't look like there's any green hits like there are in the NDC pics?
No green. All black and grey thankfully.

I think a lot of people slept on this colorway...

2236A22C-2D2D-4015-B74B-B95990C33B0A.jpeg

Put another 4 miles on the 2020 today and now the left side wasn’t locking. So all damn day I gotta pull the lock but it ain’t fully lock. The other side did.

Also the other side was locked but got slightly loose. Well you can’t really tighten it, cause it’s locked.

damn these pagers

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Put another 4 miles on the 2020 today and now the left side wasn’t locking. So all damn day I gotta pull the lock but it ain’t fully lock. The other side did.

Also the other side was locked but got slightly loose. Well you can’t really tighten it, cause it’s locked.

damn these pagers

Did you fully pull the release tab on the tongue? I had this issue, but I would also nonchalantly pull the release. Now when I pull I make sure I can see the mechanism releasing the cables and vice versa when tightening (making sure I hear and see the clicks).

BFEBB104-EB65-4470-8486-D12E10D6E6B6.jpeg
I’m obsessed with the worldwide lineup. Mainly because of the colorway on the VaporMax plus. Made me cop the AM 95’s and the react 720 worldwides as well.

Did you fully pull the release tab on the tongue? I had this issue, but I would also nonchalantly pull the release. Now when I pull I make sure I can see the mechanism releasing the cables and vice versa when tightening (making sure I hear and see the clicks).

I’ll check. I wore the black pair all day yesterday. First off it fit nice and tighter out the box. I had zero issues with the locking system yesterday.So I’m going to see is something wrong with the blue pair.

2D13B0B9-E4D7-49DC-A81B-48347AD94BDB.jpeg

Last edited:
I got these within the last few months. And I lucked out with my timing because they're $200 regular price but I caught them marked down to $150 on Champs website and used a valid promo code and got them even cheaper. I also had gift cards. The messed up thing is they went back to $200 ever since.

These will be another pair I can use whenever I ride my bike for transportation purposes. I can also wear them as walking shoes for reasonable distances.
IMG_4549.JPG
IMG_4550.JPG
IMG_4551.JPG

Back
Top Bottom